Tis' the season for giving and tis' the season for lusting ... after products you know you'd love for others to gift to you! It's inevitable that while you're out shopping for holiday gifts you'll eye things up and down to see if there's anything you can add to your list! In the spirit of the holiday I thought I'd share with you lovelies what's on my Holiday wishlist this year!
- Bath & Body Works Goodies | I've been wanting anything from the Forever Red line since the day I handed in my application to work at Bath & Body Works. The scent is so sweet yet sensual and I'm so in love with it! I don't think I'll be springing for the Eua De Perfume just yet, so the Fine Fragrance Mist will be perfect! Also, I really want the Cranberry Pear Bellini as it smells like bubbly, sweet, champagne and I am a serious champagne girl. Skip the wine, gimme the bubbly! And a nice candle holder wouldn't hurt either ;)
- LUSH Goodies | Just because I'm at Bath & Body Works doesn't mean my ties with LUSH have been severed. I would be on cloud nine if someone in my family got me the All I Want For Christmas Gift. It has a nice variety of bath products that range from the holiday line to the regular line which should keep me happy till the next year! I also the Ponche shower gel because it smells absolutely delicious! Ro's Argan because c'mon, have you smelled the sweet rose jam scent?! But at 29.95, someone can gift it to me ;) Last but not least, Once A Year massage bar. Mustache. Glitter. Solid Bar. Of. Need I say more?
- Make Up Forever The Ultimate Eyeliner Collection | I've come to realize that Make Up For Ever seriously has some of the best eyeliners. They don't smudge or budge and the color pay off/pigmentation is one to be reckoned with! So this gift set was like a god-send to me. 7 Aqua liners, 3 Khol liners, 4 Aqua liquid liners, and a sharpener to sharpen them all! I would die, come back to life to take this with me, and die again just to get my hands on this set. Unfortunately it's a stinkin' $160 and that makes my wallet cry out in agony and beg for mercy. Boo!
- MAC Show Orchid Lipstick | I'm not too sure why I'm so smitten with this lipstick. I have been for a really long time and I can't seem to get my hands on it anywhere! It's such a bright fuchsia lipstick that just seems to shout "JESSICA!" None of the MAC stores seem to sell it and I really don't want to order it online cause of the silly shipping charges):
- MAC Make Up Brushes | Anyone who is anyone has at least ONE make up brush from MAC. Welp, sad to say that I am no one. Haha, totally kidding but I seriously want these three brushes! I don't know if it's just the hype but there seems to be something so amazing about them. I remember an artist at MAC used the contour brush to apply blush and it felt amazing and picked up color brilliantly! I also want the 188 duo fibre brush to use for my highlighters cause it's the perfect size! Then of course, a lip brush because I am in dire need of one! Maybe Santa Jess will treat herself to one or two this holiday season ;)
- NARS Miss Liberty | Another item I have been lusting after since March of this year but never bought! It's a super glittery, skin toned high light color that makes me feel like a mermaid when I wear it. It makes my cheek bones look like shimmering crystal waters. Not everyone's cup of tea, but it's my big jug!
That's it for my holiday list! I honestly can't think of anything I'd want more than these and my heart flutters with excitement when I think I about someone maybe getting me something off my list! I also can't wait to give the gifts I got for others. I go all out for the holidays when it comes to buying people I love their holiday gifts! I'm just about done which is a big relief!
So I want to know; what's on your holiday wish list this year?