Morning all! How were all your weekends? Yes, it's Tuesday, but I took my three day weekend seriously and just chilled. On Sunday I actually went snow tubing with my family and an "extended" family of mine. It was the most fun I've had in a while just sliding down these big hills and dancing with the attendants who worked at the top so none of us froze! Yesterday I had no school thanks to President's Day but was forced awake early to help Mihai with his film (No one ever say I'm a bad girlfriend!)
ANYWHO-sville, I'm not really feeling writing a review today. I think I've written so many lately that I just want a change and something rambly, so how about a wish list? I love going on Polyvore, picking a theme, and just going wild with the product pictures! Today's theme will be "Things-I-Will-Get-But-Can't-Until-Sephora-Has-A-Sale". Hopefully you all got that, haha! In simple terms, it's a wish list of things I need and know I will get it, but I'm just waiting on a 20% coupon to magically arrive in my mail before I can go cuckoo bananas! So what exactly will I be getting? Let's see ...
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush | On Valentie's Day my blogger friend Andrea from From Inside My Closet tweeted that Tarte was having a 50% off flash sale on their blushes. I was in school but grabbed my phone and instantly started trying to see if I could get my hands on some. Sadly, it didn't work and I missed out on the sale, but not before spotting this beauty and instantly thinking, I NEED THAT. I don't have anything, at all, like it in my small collection of blushes and when I saw Andrea's swatches, I knew I'd have to have it!
- Urban Decay NAKED Beauty Balm | I've finally exhausted my baby sample of this amazing stuff. I'm going to review this soon so I won't go into to much as to why I love it, but I need it! I'll live without it for a few more months, but when that lovely coupon comes in, don't hold me back!
- Benefit's Boxed Blush Powder in Dandelion | How many times has this been on my wish list on this blog? You'd think by now I would have gotten it if I'm still lusting after it! It's a really sweet, pale pink blush that I think would look nice on my pale complexion. I'm also very determined to collect every boxed powder Benefit has because they are amazing!
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder | I. cannot. begin. to. calmly. explain. why. I. want. this. BUT AGH, this silky dream of a powder feels fantastic all over and it's NARS. I love me some NARS. I'm thinking that in two months time my MAC MSF will finally be out and I can completely justify this!
- NARS Single Eyeshadow in Mekong | I talk a lot about why I want this eye shadow in another wishlist post which you can check out here. It's a very gorgeous brown that'll be awesome and easy to use to create a simple smokey eye!
- Beauty Blender | I've always sort of see-sawed back and forth with the thought of getting the Beauty Blender but didn't actually sit down and think "Wow, I'd really love to actually have this" until pretty recently. My foundation has been looking pretty flaky and cakey lately and this is the only thing I've seen and heard of to make that non-existent! At $19 it seems a bit ... expensive, for a sponge, but I've heard it last a good while and actually works, which makes it all the more worth it!
I can't wait until this wish list post transforms into a haul post! I'm thinking this coupon is coming around April (around IMATS, oh boy!) so I'll just have to be patient for a little while longer to get these goodies!
What have you been lusting over lately? No wait, don't tell me ... I'll want it, too! LOL, okay, okay tell me! :)