As college girls all around the U.S. of A prep for their first (even second) night of Halloween festivities I am sat home, alone. Sometimes I really despise the whole 'commuting to college' thing. My college isn't very centered at making commuter students feel welcome and all that jazz. Regardless! I though I'd share some things that have happened in the past few days with you!
- I got festive "fairy" lights and hung them up in my room! I turn my lights off and keep these on. Feels like I'm in a dream and I always get so sleepy!
- I had all my midterms this past week and had been in a bubble of "Ow, too much information!" No clue how I did, only time shall tell!
- I went into Bath & Body Works and dropped of an application to be a holiday hire! Had a group interview and I could not keep my mouth shut or stop giggling. I really hope I get this job! So fingers crossed everyone! :)
- If you live on the East coast of the States you probably already know that we're getting Franken-hurrican aka Hurricane Sandy! It's supposed to be a doozy of a storm so I hope everyone on this side of the world stays safe! My classes for Monday and Tuesday have already been cancelled. Hooray! But that makes you wonder just how awful of a storm this'll be!
- Plants vs. Zombies. Why have I not ever played this game before?! I'm addicted and cannot stop playing. The zombies scare me to bits and pieces. BRAINS.
- I finally got to see Mihai (aka boyfriend) this weekend after not seeing him for two weeks. We made some homemade apple cider and it's delicious! I should grab a cup after I type this up! He also brought me my Sephora Friends & Family Sale haul! I'm so excited to share it with you all!
That's it for tonight! Hope you all are having a great weekend, stay safe and dry! I'm off to take a long bubble bath, catch up on America's Next Top Model and see if I can take any photo's for the blog as I cannot seem to catch the sunlight anymore!
What have you all been up to? Any fun parties? ;)