Hey, hey! Tired of me yet? I decided I couldn't wait to put up my Sephora Friends & Family Haul until tomorrow so I thought I'd do it tonight! Can you tell that I'm stuck at home with not a whole lot going on? Yeah, I thought so. I think Andrea from (Andreaalamode) is actually on my blog right now editing my brand new, fantastic header for me (more on that soon), but hi Andrea! :)
You might have known there was a whole lot of hubbub surrounding the Sephora Friends & Family sale with a lot of people thinking they would be e-mailed about it. Turns out it was going to be super exclusive and a legitimate for "friends and family" sale. No worries, through a very generous worker at Sephora on twitter, I managed to get the code! Hope she doesn't get into any trouble :/ I actually got these a week ago but I had them sent to my boyfriend's house and just now received them! So here's a little look at what I got!
- NARS Andy Warhol Debbie Harry Eye & Cheek Palette | SUPER EXCITED to have finally gotten this! I can't wait to show review this for you guys because you will just be shocked as to what I discovered to make this beautiful palette really work for you without any hassle! Though it is a complete glitter bomb! (I don't mind, of course ;) )
- NARS Smudgeproof Eye Primer | Part of the magic! I've heard rave reviews about this primer and hopefully it works better for my slippery little eye lids.
- Benefit Erase Paste | Self explanatory for those in the blogging world. A jar of miracles is what this is supposed to be. We'll just have to see! I wore this out today but didn't take a good look.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty | Someone said "pale girl blush" and I jumped on it, simple as that, honestly. Haha!
- YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #12 Forbidden Burgandy | Agh, I am just in love with these lipsticks. I have one but it's too much of a "summer" color. I've been looking to get another "autumn" color, found this, and at 20% off I figured, GO FOR IT!
So that's all I've got to haul for you all! See anything you like? Did anyone manage to snag a code for the sale? I'd love to hear what you've recently bought! Reviews are on their way with the Debbie Harry Palette being the first! Can't wait to share it with you guys!