Happy October to all you lovely mermaids! Can you believe it's already Octo-blah, blah, blah. Haha, you all get the jist, don't you? The end of one month and the beginning of a new one means it's time for monthly favorites! I've been mixing up a lot of my products this month so there hadn't been a lot to stand out as my favorites. So the list is short and here they are!
- Lush Imperialis Moisturizer | My ever so lovely moisturizer that I talk about highly in my skincare post which you can have a look at here. I've finally repurchased it as I've used it down to the last bit (quite literally). It's the perfect balance between too little hydration and too much!
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium | I've been loving this to set my foundation. It's finely milled and does what's in the name, makes your skin look completely natural!
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 15 | Always on the lightest end of the spectrum, *sigh. I don't know why I've been using this so much. It's a tad drying which sucks when you already have dry skin. It does cover my blemishes and redness flawlessly though, so I guess that's why!
- Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express | My new favorite mascara. It's all I ever reach for anymore! I never second guess which mascara to use and it's all I will use for quite some time. It doesn't clump my lashes, whilst curling and making them really stand out.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Liner in 2L | I have a whole review on this liner that I did recently which you can check out here. I've been loving the pigmentation and just the gorgeous brown/bronze color that it is. Great to make light eyed colors pop!
My last favorite of the month have been my keys! I finally took off those little rubber color rings that have gotten super grimey and coated the tops with glitter! It's glitter, it's glam, it sparkles, and I'm happy! I can't stop whipping out my keys now just to show off the glitter and the key chain! If you want to know a little more about my Lush Cosmetics key chain you can read about right over here!
Let me know if you would like to know more about any of my favorites, and let me know what some of your favorites have been for this month! :)