Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Spook-tacular Pumpkin Soap | LUSH Cosmetics

I have a very fond memory attached to this gem. It was a year ago that I had just finished my culture hour with LUSH Cosmetics and seconds later was offered a job to work as a seasonal hire. As I was filling out paperwork a kind, new co worker extended her discount to me as I picked up 3, count 'em THREE pumpkin soaps. I walked out of the store with delicious smelling soap and my spirits held high. I feel a surge of happiness every time I see this soap and it makes me so joyful when I use it. Pumpkin Soap comes out during the Halloween Season and this year it's coming out today, October 13th, 2012. I'm going to need to restrain myself from buying the lot! Pumpkin Soap is absolutely adorable with it's pumpkin shape and jolly jack o' lantern carved face. Despite the jagged mouth, it still looks like it's smiling at you! The scent of the soap encompasses the smell of pumpkin and halloween; the sweet wafts of spice and cinnamon. It's so much fun to use this in the shower. You turn all yellow (doesn't stain, I promise!) and your skin feels ever so moisturized with the scent lingering long after you shower! I would say this is a LUSH soap you need to have tried/have multiples of. It goes fast, and I mean super fast! I remember I came back a day later for more (I had given one of my three to my other boss as a gift for being so supportive) and they were all gone, and no more were coming!

Stop by your local LUSH or call them and see if they've got the beauty in their store today! If they do, run, run and don't stop for anyone, Charlie! 10 Pumpkin Soaps for you if you get the reference!! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for confirming that Pumpkin soap comes out today! My weekend is now complete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! How many did you end up getting? :)

      Delete
  2. I am pretty much crying over this post. They sold out online the day before I placed my order on lush.com :,(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not sold online, try to get over to a Lush store, they have tons this year :D

      Delete
  3. This looks sooooo cute!!! I love pumpkin scents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that pumpkin!!??
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this! I haven't seen anything on our Lush website about Halloween products :( I hope we get them soon. The Christmas range is already on sale, so why isn't Halloween out?! It makes no sense.

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they ever come out with the Pumpkin Soap in the UK. Such a shame, because it's amazing!!

      Delete
  6. this lil pumpkin is so presh love it! i wish we had more lush here!
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Never knew they LUSH had Halloween products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)