Monday, May 13, 2013

My (itty bitty) Nail Polish Collection

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! Car gone, beds empty, no note! (Read that as Mrs. Weasley, please, for the full effect)

Hiiiii, guys *sheepish wave* I took an impromptu hiatus and didn't bother to tell anyone. Why? Well mostly because I was too busy to even get to writing out a tweet or post letting you guys know and not so mostly was I didn't know when I was coming back. I have a week, YES A WEEK! left of this gosh darn semester! Then I can get back to my old posting habits and just annoy you guys with post after post ;)

Surprisingly enough, I managed to find time to film a collection video! Don't ask me how I had time for a video/editing session but not to write a post. (I'm just so tired of writing as of right now!!!) ANYWAY, I asked if you guys would like to see my nail polish collection and you all said *thumbs up*, haha. So here it is in its (itty bitty) glory. I don't show my face in this video because I got a facial and came out looking like a spotted leopard. Even make up couldn't mask that polka-dotted mess. No face, but loads of pretty polish colors to look at. It's a very modest collection compared to many larger collections you're no doubt used to seeing; heck even I'm used to seeing those! If you guys are interested to see which nail polishes I have then you can watch the video below! I'd love for you guys to leave me recommendations of your favorite polishes below in the comments, as well. I'm trying to expand my collection of colors and could use your help on color selection!
Thanks so much for watching!

19 comments:

  1. I really wish the Revlon Whimsical was available here in the UK it looks amazing! :)

    Great collection, some super pretty polishes!

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing in the bottle but it's so sheer! It's nice to layer but you have to find some nice 'undies' for it, haha! :)

      Delete
  2. OPI Cajun Shrimp is my ultimate favourite nail polish ever! Jealous of your Deborah Lipman collection, theyre amazing but so difficult to get hold of in the UK x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! Can't wait to wear it more :)
      Oh man, that really stinks. Her glitters are some of the best I've seen. :/

      Delete
  3. You have a very cute itty bitty collection! Whimsical Ideas ones are so, so awesome.

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, why thank you :) Yes, those are so amazing!

      Delete
  4. Your Mrs Weasly quote made me laugh out loud! And I loved the style of the video too, I subbed to your channel!

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I was hoping it would make someone laugh :)
      Awesome, thank you so much :D

      Delete
  5. I also love love love the look of the Whimisical polish! It's amazing xx
    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how much glitter ones you have :) xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some glitter :) Thank you for watching! xx

      Delete
  7. You have an awesome collection!

    Check out my beauty blog at:
    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love LOVE the pink one! ♥

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot pink or baby pink? I love both though! Only picks to make it to my collection :) xx

      Delete
  9. do you have anything by different dimension yet? you need them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No :O But just from the name it sounds awesome, haha! I'll be sure to check them out :)

      Delete
  10. I'm convinced we're the same person after being on your blog for twenty minutes haha I literally say that all the time (the Mrs. Weasley quote) I love how many mermaid colors you have. I just painted mine a color called Blue Siren (mermaid) loooove :) xx

    haley-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant quote and so appropriate - and hilarious, haha! I'm all about the mermaids; it's an insane obsession! & oooh, I saw you posted about it! Gonna head over and have a look :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)