Wednesday, May 29, 2013

YouTube Challenges? We Accept!

Today's post is one to bring your attention to a video I have filmed and put up on my channel! It is a compilation of three various YouTube challenges that my sister and I have seen surfacing. We (well, she) thought it would be really funny to do them on camera and see how we did! We ended up making a little competition out of it and got really silly at times (well, I did). The challenges we attempted were the Cotton Ball Challenge, Chubby Bunny Challenge, and then the Saltine Cracker Challenge. The challenges were really fun and actually quite difficult! Okay, maybe not that difficuly, but when you're laughing and goofing around, they're tough! I'd love for you guys to watch the video and have a little laugh, I think you just might have a big one!


Here are the challenges in case you're not quite sure what each entails:
  • Cotton Ball Challenge | Requires that one person be blindfolded, be given a spoon and a plate to be placed on top of their head. The other person fills a plate or bowl with cotton balls and has the first person scoop the cotton balls and see how many they can get onto their plate in 5 attempts. You can't feel wether or not you've scooped any cotton balls onto the spoon because they're so light! Really funny!
  • Chubby Bunny Challenge | Each person puts one marshmallow into their mouth and has to say 'Chubby Bunny'. You can't chew or swallow any of the marshmallows. Whoever can get the most marshmallows in their mouth and still say 'Chubby Bunny' wins!
  • Saltine Cracker Challenge | Each person gets six saltine crackers and has one full minute to eat them, crumbs and all, without the assistance of water or any drink. 

As always, let me know what you guys think! You guys should try out these challenges with your siblings or friends! It's great for some laughs and 'bonding', awwwww!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god.. I physically can't watch this video haha, I have a ridiculous phobia of cotton wool haha! I love the chubby bunny challenge though, they're hilarious :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, Gemma! Just skip over that part, haha! Yeah, Chubby Bunny is such a funny one! So hard not to just bite them and make room for more! :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of the cotton ball challenge!! I can't wait to go watch the shenanigans... :D

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did I till my sister told me about it! It's so silly :)

      Delete

  3. haha you two are hilarious! Cool accent brah!!

    Great blog I'm following, more pleaseeeee

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you, and thank you, and thank you! :) More will be coming soon :D

      Delete
  4. Hahaha oh my gosh YES! This is so perfect, Jessica! Too funny!

    xoxo aly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)