17/100: Feels a lot longer than that! I haven't bought anything at all but that could be because I've been in the middle of the sea for about a week! I'll take this following week as the true starting test. I've been looking around and reading about lots of new products that are coming out. Fall seems to be seeping through the beauty cracks and I cringe whenever I see something that comes out before this challenge is over. True sign of a girl with a shopping problem? I think so! So what am I craving this week?
- Domestic Sluttery by Sian Meades | I read about this book on Wednesday morning from a fellow blogger and just looking at a sneak peak of a few pages I couldn't resist lusting after it! It's a vintage styled book about how to achieve a good life. I don't know how serious it's supposed to be taken but I just love the cover and the images inside! Does a book count as something I'm not allowed to buy?
- Seventeen's Ultimate Guide to Beauty | This book is said to be filled with tons and tons of beauty, nail and hair tips. I think it'd be a handy book to have to try out new things or just get more inspired!
- TopShop Infrared Lipstick | TopShop lipsticks are so underrated sometimes. They are absolutely lovely and I would just like to officially nominate them as the best smelling lipstick to ever grace my lips. I want tons of the colors but the one I really am itching in my seat to get is Infrared. Perfect color orange/red for pale folks!
- Fashions Night Out | So this isn't really a physical object but I am so excited for Fashions' Night Out which is in about 27 days, I believe. I've never gone and really want to this year! The sales are insane but so are the crazy things and events that go on around the city. Unfortunately this event lands in my 100 Day Challenge Period, BOOOO! Although I may go to Victoria's Secret because I am in desperate need of new undies; lovely ones that make my bum look nice!
- Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray | With my short hair I'm still finding it rather difficult to find a nice medium between my curly, big hair and flattened blow out. I love my 'beach hair' because the salt water always seems to make it look nice so this would just be the bees knees to have!
I'm being quite good with my shopping. I've only bought some dinner and frozen yogurt which tasted delicious and was well worth the $5 I paid for it! I haven't bought anything else beauty related which is great! I can just imagine what's going to happen the day this challenge is over. I may be on my way to the UK or perhaps France ... or I may have a ginormous haul post. We'll have to see!
What's this 100 Day Challenge? Why am I doing it? Read about it here! Have you decided to partake in the challenge? Let me know how you're doing in the comments!