Monday, December 17, 2012

Blogmas Day 17 | Work FOTD

Blogmas Day 17! I'm getting it up relative early today as I've learned that if I'm working late there's no way I'm going to churn out a quality post! I was going to film a Get Ready With Me video as I got ready for work but it's absolutely awful outside and the lighting is awful. I think crickets are still chirping outside because they think it's night time. So instead I thought I'd do my make up, snap some photos and share them with you here in a FOTD! I don't usually wear a lot of pink eyeshadows, most of the time it's an orange, champagne, or brown, so I thought I'd spice things up a bit and use a pink! Below you'll find all the products I used for my eyes and my face. 

What I Used:

  • Dr. Jart ++ Waterfused BB Cream as foundation
  • Benefit's Erase Paste in Fair as concealer and for my under eye circles
  • NARS Smudgeproof Base Primer as eye primer
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium to set the foundation/concealer
  • MAC Pink Venus inner 2/3 of the eyelid
  • INGLOT AMC Shine 31 outer 1/3 of the eye lid, then blended into the crease
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Liner in 2L line upper and lower lash line
  • Maybelline Falsies Volum Express Mascara
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Blonde as blush on the apples of the cheeks
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer contour my cheeks
  • NARS Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush on the tops of my cheek bones
  • MAC Freckletone Lipstick (although you can't really see that bit, haha!)

Hope you guys enjoy it! :) 

12 comments:

  1. Your eyes look so pretty, I love the colour of your shadows :) Maybe you'll be able to film tomorrow!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! & I sure hope so :) Trying to get a bunch filmed so I can slowly start uploading them! xx

      Delete
  2. The pink eyeshadow is very beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you to say, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Super pretty! I rarely wear pinks, too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so strange, because I feel like that'd be a color everyone wears MORE often, hah!

      Delete
  4. Wow your eyes omg! Your gorgeous and so is your blog!
    I'm your new follower, please chek out my blog? :)
    http://voguefeeling.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this, gorg!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)