Blogmas Day 9! I would really appreciate if you guys pictured me shouting that quite loudly at the beginning of each post, cause ... well ... it's BLOGMAS! On Friday my mom and I got into the car and ventured across the island to visit the majestic and mysterious land of TARGE (pronounced TAR-ZHEY). It's talked about everywhere and literally everyone has been there, except for me! I've been asking my mom for weeks to take me there and finally, the day came! So, I thought I'd share my little TARGE haul with you all. It's different from the normal beauty posts, but everything is so cute and colorful, you must read on!
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares Peppermint Bark | I mentioned this in my Winterlicious tag that these are my absolute favorite treat around the holiday season. Mint + chocolate = the most fantastic flavor combination.
- Willy Wonka Sweetarts Candy Canes | Fruity and colorful. They taste so sweet and are so much more fun than the peppermint candy canes! I'm still on the search for Gobstopper candy canes!
- Nestle Coffee Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer | My way of bringing Starbucks coffee home with me. It makes my coffee taste SO DELICIOUS with that added peppermint and chocolate-y taste. Mmmmm...
- Smart Phone Gloves | Isn't the cold weather just so inconvenient for this day and age when everything is touch screen? It's so annoying to have to take your gloves off just to send back a little text! These are the solution to all our problems. These gloves allow you to text, whilst still wearing them! I don't know how but it actually works (on the pointer fingers and thumb!) And they come in lovely colors! :)
- Penguin Mug | Yes, if you watch MissGlamorazzi on YouTube and follow her daily vlogmas vlogs you will already have seen this little guy! Is he not the cutest mug you've ever seen? I have no words to describe my over flow of irrational feels of happiness towards this mug. Just stare at it ... just stare... Now say, "awh!" :)
That was my quick haul. I'm not exactly sure how much use this is to you all other than to admire the penguin mug and run off and get one before they're all gone! I still hope you enjoyed the picture, at least, haha!
Do you lovelies like shopping at TARGE? Have any of you not gone? We must take a class field trip all together!