Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blogmas Day 4 | Tis' The Softest

I was severely sick not too long ago and no matter the weather outside or how high the heat was on inside I was still always cold, and so were my little toes! I first discovered these socks during an orientation at work (Bath & Body Works!). I was confused as to why we sold socks since it seemed sort of silly. Then I understood why! They are the softest, coziest, and warmest socks in the world! They're also infused with shea which means your toes are not only kept warm but softly moisturized! Bath & Body Works sells just regular designed ones like the one I bought as well as cutely packaged animal socks! Ones with penguins, ones with polar bears, and (the best) ones with reindeer! I'm kicking myself for not getting those (I just might though, haha). They're only $7.50 - $8.50 which is a complete bargain for the world's comfiest socks! They also have these little plastic circles (picture above!) on the bottom so anyone who has hard wood floors or tile in the kitchen, it'll keep you from slipping! I got ones for my sister and I always get unprofessionally excited when a customer comes to the cash wrap with these beauts! I wish I could gift one to every single one of my readers! I highly, highly recommend you just go and touch them, if you can! You'll fall in love and I promise you'll never take them off :)

12 comments:

  1. OMG i was OBSESSED with these in winter! they are amazing and so snuggly :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made a snuggly lamb out of the same material and it's just unbelievably snuggly!!

      Delete
  2. I love fuzzy socks, and I am always cold so I sleep in mine. It has been unseasonably warm here in Texas but I will have to give these socks a try as the temperatures drop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that as well, even though it's been tad warm here too! Even though they're warm, they're still SO comfy!

      Delete
  3. I love these socks! And I'm actually devestated at the fact that I lost the pair I bought while I was away :'( I got a pair in June that I wear now, but I bought a nice Christmassy pair on my trip and they either fell out of my bag on the way back to the hotel, or I left them there. I emailed them and they didn't find anything :( So, so sad because I actually just live in these type of socks when I'm at home!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO! The store in the city? I'll go hunt them down for you! That's actually really sad cause these are the types of sicks you want to get in your stockings! ):

      Delete
    2. We stayed on Lexington Avenue so it was the one closest to it. You'e no idea how sad I am that I don't have them. I was going to buy another pair the day we left too and decided to buy something else instead because I thought I'd already got a pair in my case. Wish I'd just bought them now! :(

      Delete
    3. Yeah, there's only one in the city! Boooo! I actually really feel sad because those socks are absolutely amazing!

      Delete
  4. Cute fuzzy socks I need to buy me some :)

    jusanothergurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Bath and Body Works socks! I agree, they are totally the softest!
    -Aly | wonderlandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A name has never been so appropriate; tis' the softest indeed!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)