UGH. Blogmas Day 20, guys! Excuse me whilst I cut into Blogmas Day 21 as I had a shift until 11 at Bath & Body Works when my availability only extends until 10 pm to avoid the whole "my bus doesn't run after 11" debacle! No matter, I had a good day and watched two love birds french between the gifts and Cashmere glow. Couldn't stop laughing with a co worker! So on the way home I was thinking of what I could post that wouldn't require sun light for pictures/recording. I haven't done a wish list in a very long time and now that I'm attempting to save some money, I've collected a little bundle of drug store and high end products I am just lusting over and it kills me not to buy!!!
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Hot | This lipstick has been hyped up like crazy recently in the beauty world and I can see why! It's such a gorgeous shade of bright red and I love me my red lipsticks! Also, the Lip Perfection line by CoverGirl is the absolute best drug store lip stick formula out there!
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder | Again, if it's talked about A TON in the blog-o-sphere I become super intrigued and began to have all the wants. I want to try something new as my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural is dwindling down and I want to see what all the fuss is about!
- MAC Cosmetics Sketch Eyeshadow | I have 3 more spots to fill before my first MAC Palette is complete! Kayleigh fron CoutureGirl created a look with Cranberry and Sketch and it's absolutely gorgeous! I want it so I can recreate the look for the winter months! Here's a link to her post! -> clickityclack
- MAC Prolongwear Lip Glass in Driven By Love | ALL THE WANTS. ALL THE RED. IT'S PERFECT. IT'S LONG WEARING. AND UGH. This and Love Alert Dazzleglass would just be the bees knees!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | How many times has this appeared in a wish list of mine? Urban Decay eyeshadows are absolutely brilliant and their Naked palettes are amazingly priced for the amount and quality! I need some more neutrals and the colors in this palette look fantastic for the winter months!
It's 1:25 am. It's going to kill me that there's no December 20, 2012 dated post. I haven't gone to sleep yet so my day isn't over but still. UGH. I'm very upset. Also, the world hasn't ended yet ... still waiting! In the mean time, I'd love to hear some products you've been wanting recently! As always, my shopping list is ever growing! ;D
See you in a few hours for Blogmas Day 21!