Monday, December 24, 2012

Blogmas Day 24 | Bath & Body Works Pink Sugarplum!

Blogmas Day 24! Happy Christmas Eve to you all! As well as, Blogmas Eve. This is the second to last post in Blogmas! This'll be a quick one as I have to run and get ready to go to Rico Suave's house to celebrate Christmas festivities with his family! I thought I'd share my favorite Christmas scent with you all that working at Bath & Body Works has got me hooked on! It's the Pink Sugarplum scent! I love it so much that I got it for Mihai's little sister, too! I've got a collection going as you can see because I just need to smell like all things Sugarplum! It's a fruity sweet scent that's not overpowering because it's got a tad bit of vanilla in it that gives it a nice musk! Delicious! You might be wondering why I am sharing a Christmas scent when everything Christmas is going to go out the door Wednesday morning! Well it's because since it's a Christmas scent it's going to go on sale for the Bath & Body Works Semi Annual Sale! So if this intrigues you in any way, I would get it! It's smells so good! And, and, and it's got a cute wittle penguin on it! They also photograph quite well, haha!
Enjoy your Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. These sound awesome! I haven't been to Bath and Body Works in such a long time, I need to go and pick up some of their new scents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells so good! I have a shower gel of it :) I use it so fast though because I just love the scent x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)