Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bath & Body Works | Pumpkin Face Mask

Admit it. About 63% of you didn't even know that Bath & Body Works sold other things besides candles, pocket bacs, and shower gels/lotions! Don't feel bad ... I didn't know either, even after a week of working there! Upon working closing I noticed the 'True Blue Spa" wall that has everything to do with products that make it easy and fun to pamper yourself. It's actually really cool stuff! Then I noticed this little gem, sitting all the way on the bottom shelf in the corner. I picked it up out of curiosity and saw that it was a Pumpkin face mask. I think it smells really good! Very homey, and comforting. Very pumpkin. My coworkers cringed and wondered where I lost a few screws! It's supposed to be a renewing mask, now I'm not exactly sure what it means but it sure does smooth and soften my skin! Quite noticeably, too even after the first time I used it. The texture is a bit funny, it's described as "whipped and creamy" but it's almost gelatinous, haha! Which is not a bad thing, it's just strange. I still haven't figured out exactly where this is supposed to fit into my skin care routine and how often is too often. I mostly apply this mask before I begin my entire skin care routine, let it sink in for 10 minutes and then wash it right off. You will, right away, notice that your skin looks super smooth and quite soft to the touch which I think is thanks to the pumpkin. If you're looking for a fun mask to have in your skin care routine, I'd recommend taking a look at this! It's not the most glamorous and doesn't promise tons of benefits but who doesn't want skin as smooth and soft as a baby's bum?!

What are some of your favorite face masks to use? I also love LUSH's face masks, but am on a less strict schedule with this one! (no expiration dates ;) )

13 comments:

  1. Who woulda thought! A pumpkin face mask haha! Im quite intruiged to try this tbh!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mask! It's so true, you don't hear a lot about the True Blue line, but they have some great products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a 60 second manicure scrub and it's amazing and actually makes your hands feel so soft and smooth! It needs more loving!

      Delete
  3. I totally think that looks like something nice to eat, haha! You maybe just took too good a photo ;) I haven't used any face masks apart from Lush on my face in years because my skin is so sensitive, and I'm still a bit funny about the Lush one's sometimes! I hate my skin -_- x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sort of looks like flan. I love the LUSH face masks but I've never noticed anything at all when I used them :/ I did want to eat them all! I wish I could just extend a long hand and let you try this! I have sensitive skin too and it hasn't irritated it at all! :)

      Delete
  4. I had no idea they sold face masks! Looks and sounds interesting, I don't have any masks I've found that I like, but maybe I'll look for one the next time I visit my B&BW.

    xx
    Haylee

    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give this a go! It's a no non sense face mask (doesn't try to do too many things) so you may like it! :)

      Delete
  5. Now I want to try this! I've fallen in love with Origins Clear Improvement mask. The charcoal does wonders for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like something I want to eat haha! Sounds intriguing

    Chloƫ x
    http://ioncehadthisdream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I accidentally licked it off once, not so tasty! :)

      Delete
  7. Learning precisely How To Get Rid Of Cellulite a issue of developing several important improvements inside your diet behaviors. By far the most effective diet regime improvements usually are completed slowly after some time in order that you usually are not as likely for you to fail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)