I 100% blame Andrea from Andrealamode (FromInsideMyCloset) for my current lust for MAC brushes. (Okay, maybe like 95%, the MAC girls are pretty darn convincing, too) Every time I watch one of her haul videos it seems like a new MAC baby gets added to her family of brushes and I die inside and cry "Why can't I have you too?!" I don't want them all, just a few that I feel I would get a lot of use out of (and one that everyone and their cockroach owns in the beauty world!) They are muy expensivo which is why I'm not running over to MAC to "impulsively" buy some. I tweeted at MAC to see if they would be at IMATS in NY, but alas, they won't ): So no discounted brushes for me! Anyway, I'm rambling... here are the top 5 brushes that I am in seriously lust with at the moment!
- 168 Large Angled Contour Blush | A lady at MAC once used this on me to apply blusher on my cheeks and I noticed two things: 1. It applied/blended so well and 2. It was the softest thing I've ever felt on my cheek!
- 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush | This is where I blame Andrea. She mentioned in one of her videos that this brush in particular was amazing for applying highlighters, and me being on my highlighter kick, I immediately thought "MUST HAVE!"
- 239 Eye Shader Brush | This would be the one that everyone and their cockroach owns. (Plus, it's amazing at applying like ... everything.)
- 217 Blending Brush | It soft, but stiff all at the same time and it's amazing for adding color to your crease and then blending it out to perfection.
- 227 Large Fluff Brush | Large. Fluff. Brush. I think that's all really. It's large. It's fluffy. I want it.
I seriously never understood the hype for these brushes unless I got someone to use them on me and I actually touched them. They are like your own personal make up artist because you honestly can't do any wrong when you're trying to work with them! I don't think I'd buy these three all at once because they average out to almost $29.80 each and that's a lot, even for me! But some day, maybe, I'll own these beauts in my collection and be yelling at you all to go out and get one because they are the bees knees!
If you could choose to get any one brush from MAC, which would it be?!