Friday, March 1, 2013

February Favorites

Welp, there goes another month! I'm very much looking forward to March and slightly dreading it. In March I'm going on a proper Spring Break to Cancun (with my mom and sister, but they're still a fun time!) and March means we're this much closer to IMATS, and I still haven't bought a ticket, eep! Before Spring Break can happen I have to take my midterms and write mid-term papers and frankly, I'm not looking forward to that part! The end of February also marks the end of my first full month at a new school which was great and I feel so much more comfortable. I don't know wether that was due to the school itself or if I just feel at home in the city. Anywho, in the beauty blogosphere the end of a month means the beginning of a stream of favorites posts and videos! So here are my favorites for the month of February! 
  • Urban Decay Basics Palette & Sigma E40 Brush | I've been loving this palette to create super natural eye looks (A look, LOL)  and I've honestly used it every day of the month!
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Liner in 2L | I've raved about this eyeliner to you all ever since I bought it. The formulation and pigmentation is amazing and the brown color really makes my blue eyes stand out!
  • Tarte Natural Beauty and NARS Orgasm Blushes | These blushes have been my go to give nice flushes of color to my cheeks (and I wasn't the only one who loved these two blushes! *ahem* Cassie!)
  • China Glaze Smoke & Ashes and Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe | These two have been the colors that graced my nails the most this month! I layered Deborah Lippmann's color over the China Glaze one.
  • Miss Dior Cherie Perfume | I've been loving this warm and feminine fragrance!
Watch my February Favorites video to get a more cuckoo banana description of all of my favorites as well as a super random favorite and some of my favorite buys of this month!


What have some of your favorites been in the month of February AND have you ever had DAVID's TEA ?!

22 comments:

  1. I've been liking my UD Basics palette, but I agree, I only make one look out of it really haha! It is a lovely palette though :) Great favourites! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing for lazy days or "natural" days, but as for experimenting, not so much!
      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. I want some tarte blushes soooo much! But they don't sell them in the UK :( I keep meaning to get some of the sigma eye brushes, they're meant to be amazing!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! They need to extend the Tarte goodness to the UK! & yes, the Sigma brushes are really great! So soft, too :)

      Delete
  3. Hahahha *cough cough I guess we both have fabulous taste ahem cough splatter*.
    Off I go to watch your video... wheeeeeee :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that was pretty much my reaction when I saw your favorites video! :)

      Delete
  4. I keep telling myself I need the Naked Palette, but I really don't, still want it though ;)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - If anyone is interested in a giveaway, I have one on at the minute :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's one of those palette's that if you don't have it you totally don't need it, but when you have it, you don't know how you'll ever part with it!

      Delete
  5. Oooh fab favourites, I love Tarte blushes. I'm so looking forward to picking up a few more when I go to Florida in April :-)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! Are you going to pick up Natural Beauty? ;)

      Delete
  6. nice favs :) I need to order some Sigma brushes and that one right there is so cute :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Mrs. Bunny set! The color combinations are so cute!

      Delete
  7. So excited to see Miss Dior here! I am wanting to (finally) purchase Miss Dior as my next fragrance!

    XO Jenny @ beautykissxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exciting! It's a very lovely smell :) You feel a warmth come over you when you smell and it's so nice :)

      Delete
  8. I LURV the Naked Basics palette, I've used it every day for the past week or so, and other times this month too. I looooove Naked2 on the lid, with Faint in the crease, PERFECT COMBO!

    Oh and seriously Jess, you're videos? Addicting. I enjoyed every second.

    xo
    aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh see? I haven't tried that! But I'll be sure to :) I usually use W.O.S. with Foxy on the lid and then Naked 2 in the crease with faint just being a little bit of oomph in the outer corner!

      Awh, thanks! It means a lot to me :D xx

      Delete
  9. I wish I was from the US and was going to IMATS! I can't believe it's time for Feb favourities posts already, where did the month go?

    Loved this post :)
    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when I saw them rolling in I was like HOLD UP. It's only the middle of the month, but nope I was mistaken! Thanks so much! :D xx

      Delete
  10. Cute video and nice picture of all your products:D Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words and following! I'll def. take a look :)

      Delete
  11. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! great post! would you like to follow each other?
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)