Welp, there goes another month! I'm very much looking forward to March and slightly dreading it. In March I'm going on a proper Spring Break to Cancun (with my mom and sister, but they're still a fun time!) and March means we're this much closer to IMATS, and I still haven't bought a ticket, eep! Before Spring Break can happen I have to take my midterms and write mid-term papers and frankly, I'm not looking forward to that part! The end of February also marks the end of my first full month at a new school which was great and I feel so much more comfortable. I don't know wether that was due to the school itself or if I just feel at home in the city. Anywho, in the beauty blogosphere the end of a month means the beginning of a stream of favorites posts and videos! So here are my favorites for the month of February!
- Urban Decay Basics Palette & Sigma E40 Brush | I've been loving this palette to create super natural eye looks (A look, LOL) and I've honestly used it every day of the month!
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Liner in 2L | I've raved about this eyeliner to you all ever since I bought it. The formulation and pigmentation is amazing and the brown color really makes my blue eyes stand out!
- Tarte Natural Beauty and NARS Orgasm Blushes | These blushes have been my go to give nice flushes of color to my cheeks (and I wasn't the only one who loved these two blushes! *ahem* Cassie!)
- China Glaze Smoke & Ashes and Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe | These two have been the colors that graced my nails the most this month! I layered Deborah Lippmann's color over the China Glaze one.
- Miss Dior Cherie Perfume | I've been loving this warm and feminine fragrance!
Watch my February Favorites video to get a more cuckoo banana description of all of my favorites as well as a super random favorite and some of my favorite buys of this month!
What have some of your favorites been in the month of February AND have you ever had DAVID's TEA ?!