Since I've begun slowly but surely blogging more frequently I thought it might be time to start up my Disney Princess inspired makeup series once again! These use to be a bi-monthly thing that I sort of just stopped because I had classes and therefore was really short on time. I think I can get back into the swing of things and I've only got about three more princess's left to do after this one, which is awesome yet kind of sad. Guess I'll have to start up another themed makeup series soon after! Anyway, today I bring to you the *counts on fingers* 10th!! (holy cannoli) edition of my Disney Princess series. For those who don't know or are new to my blog, this is basically just a series where I take insipiration from the various themes and colors schemes of Disney princesses and create a look for them. I've already done Snow White, Rapunzel, Kida, Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, Elsa, and Anna. If you'd like to check those out just click on each respective princess! Today I bring to you all Princess Jasmine. She was the one princess I was trying to save until I absolutely had to do her because I knew I wanted a winged eyeliner and I am just, agh, so bad at it, especially making both eyes even. I took inspiration from her blue ensemble and gold accents to bring this look together. As I was creating it I wasn't too thrilled with how it was coming out and, like said, was dreading the eyeliner application but I'm thoroughly pleased with how it came out! It really makes my eyes stand out and makes me wish it was thoroughly acceptable to don this look on an everyday basis! So without further ado, my Prinncess Jasmine inspired look and the prodcuts I used to create it!
On the eyes:
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- MAC Eyeshadow in Aquadisiac, Amber Lights, and Vanilla
- INGLOT Eyeshadow in 24 Shine
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Eldorado
- MAC So there Jade Power Point Eye Pencil
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in 001 Black
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black
- Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara
On the face
- Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme in 001/Bobbi Brown Brightening Concealer/Tarte Smooth Operator Finsihing Powder
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- Benefit gimmeBrows Brow Gel
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
- Bobbi Brown Bellini High Shimmer Lip Gloss
What do you think of this look?
Is Princess Jasmine one of you favorite princesses?