Thursday, August 14, 2014

LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel

If you take a peek into my shower, hiding within the depths of my shower caddy compartments is LUSH's Rose Jam shower gel. It has the most glorious, sweet smelling scent that I ever did smell. My nose is just enchanted by it's floral yet delicious and decadent scent. Rose Jam is the perfect name for such a beauty of a product that's made up of argan oil, goji berries, and vanilla pod. I'm absolutely in love with this scent and it has to be there in the tops along with Twilight. LUSH does this scent in a bubbleroon and body conditioner, though one doesn't produce nearly enough bubbles while the other is a bit out of my price range. 

Regardless, this rosy and yet lemony scent is absolutely so unique. It was so popular that LUSH brought out the shower gel version during the 2013 holiday season, which means, yes, it was limited edition. It also means that I've been using this 3.3 fl. oz. quite sparingly until recently. I genuinely hope that LUSH considers bringing it back again for the 2014 holiday line up for products. If they do, I highly suggest you nab a small bottle. You'll love the scent, I'm almost sure of it, and on the off chance you don't, I accept Rose Jam donations ;) Rose Jam shower gel not only smells divine but is also moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling soft, clean, yet not tight. Best part is that the scent lingers for ages after you've washed up, which I LOVE! (I've taken a shower about two hours ago and, oh my goodness, I still smell it *big sniff*)

I genuinely made this post to share one of my absolute favorite shower products as of late even though it'd be a tad difficult to get your hands on and to also slightly and subtly beg LUSH to make some batches of it for the holiday season. I can promise I'll make it worth their while by snatching up the 16.9 fl. oz. bottle! Mermaid's honor ;)

Have you tried Rose Jam?
Does it tickle your senses?
Let's hope LUSH hears my sweet smelling prayers!

8 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds lovely, I'll have to pick up a bottle next time I'm in store! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it's not sold in stores or online anymore. That's why I'm really hoping LUSH sees this and thinks "hmm, perhaps we should bring it back out!"

      Delete
  2. It sounds like it smells divine! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If ever there were a time for smell-o-vision, it would be now. So lovely!

      Delete
  3. I'm totally doing the same exact thing with mine, it's in the back of my shower caddy too and I only use it maybe a few times a month. I splurged on the biggest bottle available back in the Winter. RJ & Twilight really are tops, well Ponche is great too! I actually got the LE web foru special Twilight perfume spray a few yrs ago and still have a wee bit left. At the time they also had RJ as a perfume and I had no idea how it smelled, and it was online only so didn't take the chance, but ohhhh do I regret that! Hope they bring those back. They also had American Cream and The Olive Branch, OB was ah-mazing and I bet AC was too, I just got OB & Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I bought it and haven't started using it until recently. So jealous that you've got the biggest bottle! I got the Twilight forum special perfume, too, same time as you. Didn't know if I really loved the Rose Jam scent and missed out. Agh, I'm right there with you on the boat of regret. My friend bought it and I went on a trip with her where she wore it all the time and every few seconds got a whiff and would wonder where that divine smell was coming from. Maybe they'll re-release it soon and we can get our hands on it. For now, I'd settle for them bringing out the shower gels again!!

      Delete
  4. Sounds really nice. I LOVE lush! Sad that it's not in store anymore :(

    http://shanz101beauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so upsetting, but hopefully they bring it back! It was def. popular enough! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)