Monday, September 2, 2013

3 Looks 1 Palette ft. Ariel Storylook Palette

When I first started getting into makeup and specifically, started lusting after the Urban Decay Naked palette, I thought that the YouTube videos that showed you multiple looks with one palette were gold! It's great when something handy as a palette, is actually handy to create a variety of looks on its own! I've had a lot of time to play with my Disney x Sephora Ariel Storylook Palette (reviewed here) and I've come up with so many looks using just the eyeshadows in this palette. I thought it would be a great idea to create a video recreating my top 3 looks that fell into three completely different categories (neutral, smokey, and colorful) There's a look for everyone! I hope this video inspires some of you to create new looks with your palette, and if you haven't got this palette, than just inspired you to think outside the box with some fun colors!
Which look was your favorite?

10 comments:

  1. I love love love the last look! I'm never really sure how to wear colors but I think I'll be taking a page out of your book! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daphne! Ah, that excites me :) It's really fun to use colors! Sometimes I put swatches next to each other on the back of my hand to get a feel of how they'll work so it's easier than just going full-on onto the eyes!

      Delete
  2. I loooove the second and third looks. You pull off color very well! Like a true mermaid :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple look! I haven't actually used Sea Witch in my palette yet but after seeing how gorgeous it looks on the lid I'm definitely going to try it out!

    I was having a play the other day and found Sha La La looks really nice all over the lid with Flotsam in the crease & blended as a smokey eye, so nice for Autumn/Winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee, thank you, Amy! Def. try out! I dived into every color, haha, except Sha La La. I'm going to try it with Flotsam. I'm picturing it and I like it!! Gonna try it tomorrow :)

      Delete
  4. The colorful looks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue one is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)