Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What Accent?!

I can't stop laughing at this thumbnail image. I forgot to take one, so I just picked a random shot that my camera took while I was filming, haha. It's 10x better than what I could've taken!

I'm finally getting back into the YouTube grind! I know I uploaded a video a little over a week ago but it had been filmed long before that so it was nice sitting in front of my camera again. I'm back and a bit more spastic than ever, haha. I was sitting in bed two nights ago, wondering what to film and for some reason started thinking in an English accent (as you do) and thought why not film the accent tag?! It's a tag I've wanted to film even before I started my YouTube channel and it's one that I've loved to watch! Personally, I don't think I have an accent. Sometimes my overseas subscribers will tell me they like my accent and I'll just sit there thinking ... "WHAT ACCENT?!" So sit back, relax, and enjoy hearing me speak in my boring non-accent, haha. Oh, and be prepared for my awful British accent interludes!
If you could change your accent, would you?

16 comments:

  1. haha omg don't you hate it when you forget a thumbnail image!! Story of my life haha, still gorgeous though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's the worst, esp when you've put away the cameras and are to lazy to get it out again! Thank you, Jordy :)

      Delete
  2. I'm from England, and when I heard the introduction I thought you were English too lol- I was actually surprised when it cut to you speaking in a U.S accent after! Loved this video x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BIGGEST COMMMENT EVER.
      I will forever cherish this comment, haha! Must've been weird to all of a sudden hear an American accent XD
      Thanks, Stacey!

      Delete
  3. I shall be watching this later tonight! I love American accents, they're so much more fun than over here. I'm stuck with the terrible Geordie accent and it's flipping horrible! Would much rather have a posh British accent haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I flippin' love the Geordie accent! I think I spent a good hour watching videos of people doing the Geordie accent or people who just had one, haha! I'm trying to see the appeal of an American accent, but it's so ... American. NO CULTURE! Haha! I'm with you on the posh British accent though. I'd love it!

      Delete
  4. Ohhhhhhh lordie I am so excited to do this tag hahaha... I feel like it's definitely one of those ones that feels stupid to do and doesn't end up that interesting to yourself but they are SO fun and interesting to watch for other people. Get ready for some Minnesotan thrown at you real soon don't'cha'know ;)

    ♥Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited for you to do this tag! It def. felt silly sitting there and being like "word, word, word" and thinking "this is ... what is the point?!". Then you read the comments and see that you actually have some sort of accent, haha! OMG, MINNESOTAN ACCENT, YASS!

      Delete
  5. I'm from England and I thought you were British at first?! Ha you speak in a better British accent than I do!! I'd definitely change my accent, I have North East England accent and I HATE it!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't know why I love hearing that! I've been watching way too much Harry Potter, I guess! I'm not too sure what a North East England accent sounds like, but I can guarantee it's 10x better than my American one :D xx

      Delete
  6. Haha love this video! I really do think I need a British accent!
    xo
    Marija

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A British accent would be smashing! ;D

      Delete
  7. I liked this video :D especially your LIverpool story, it's probably the most unique accent in England haha :D xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm still trying to figure out why I said Liverpool as I've never even heard it! Can't wait to hear a proper Liverpool accent one day :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)