Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wishlist | The Leaves Are Changing ...

Autumn Fashion Wishlist
... and so will my wardrobe. It's taken me a while to realize it, but Autumn/Fall is my favorite time of the year. The leaves are changing, the apple is cider-ing, and everyone's mood gets just a little bit more jolly because the winter holidays are that much closer. The air gets crisp and we pull out our leggings and longer sleeved shirts, but it's not frigidly cold yet so the possibilities are endless. Autumn brings out the creative writer in me, haha! I've been eyeing a bunch of new pieces to add to my wardrobe (which will have to wait because of my gosh darn spending ban) that I think these will be great to wear in the fall with other clothes that happen to be filling my closet, as well as transition nicely into the other seasons!
  1. J.Crew Pixie Pant | Are they pants ... or are they leggings? The world may never know. What I do know is that these pants know how to WORK! I know they've been somewhat talked about for a while but I've just come to the realization of how classy and comfy they look! They'll be those pants that'll make my butt look nice and I can either dress up or down with the proper tops and shoes!
  2. Michael by Michael Kors Satchel Selma | I first saw this wondrous bag in LilMissChickas 'What's In My Bag' video. I'm normally (re: always) the type of girl to wear a small-ish crossbody bag a la Rebecca Minkoff. I can't ever be bothered with the larger bags because they're usually a tad more expensiv-o and I've just never really LOVED one, until now! The Selma bag is modern looking and doesn't have any obnoxious bells and whistles that come with these sorts of bags. The big seller was that it could be worn as a cross-body and came with a long strap. I just love it and I'm going to be saving up to buy myself this as a Hanukkah present. I still can't decide if I want blue or grey <3_<3
  3. Uniqlo Long Sleeve Flannel | Fall = Flannel - at least in my world it does and you can seriously never have enough flannel. The problem is finding them in a whole assortment of colors to justify having so many. I mostly have red and purple flannels, which sort of happened by accident but I've always wanted a blue or green flannel! I found out Uniqlo is Flannel mecca. They come in every color and pattern of lines under the sun; plus they're super soft and comfy. *snuggles into imaginary flannel*
  4. NastyGal Wreckless Skater Dress | I still can't tell if I like this dress or the model in it is pulling it off amazingly. I really want a black dress I can wear with my Litas (that I have yet to wear out DX) I like that this one is super fitted at the top and then comes down into a nice 'swishy' skirt.
  5. NastyGal Love Loves Me Lace Dress | Can you tell I've been perusing the NastyGal website? Now I know this dress doesn't SCREAM Fall but ... it's whispering it. It's coral, but it's leaning so much to the red/pinky side that I think this would look amazing with a black leather jacket and my precious Litas :D
  6. Catbird NYC Alphabet Rings | I love dainty rings, especially when you can just cover your fingers in them. Okay, maybe not cover, but stack! Catbird has these dainty silver rings in every letter of the alphabet and then a heart, ampersand, and star. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT THEM, but they are so gosh darn expensive for just one at $56 >.< I think the crazy in me could justify it if that got me three rings, but it doesn't - so I'm afraid this'll be on my wish list and stay there forever!
What's on your list?

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with dainty rings as well! But I can't find any in my country and I don't want to order them online, because I'm worried they won't fit me properly. XD

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, ordering small rings or jewelry in general online is a complete toss up! I have old lady hands so half the time even the smallest of rings will just be hoola hoops, haha!

      Delete
  2. that michael kors bag <3

    lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)