Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blogmas Day 01 ❄ Holiday Wishlist 2013

Seeing as it's December 1st, it's time to officially welcome you all The Mod Mermaid's second year of Blogmas! If you're unfamiliar with Blogmas, it's basically very similar to the YouTube version of Vlogmas, only instead of vlogging everyday until Christmas, I'm going to blog! Yup, every day for the next twenty five days you'll get a brand-spanking-new post popping up in your feeds! I hope you're all looking forward to it because I know I am, especially after not having blogged much this past month!

I decided to kick things off with a good ol' fashion wishlist post and these are some products I'm dying to get my hands this holiday season (two of which I've already received because my holidays started a bit earlier than most- thank you, Hanukkah) I'm surprised at how short my list is this year. I never expect everything on my list, but usually it's a big one. Anyway, let's see what I'm lusting for this holiday!
  • Make Up For Ever Everlasting Eyeliners Set | It's seriously no secret that MUFE eyeliners are my favorite pencils. They're creamy enough to not tug at the eye and stay put until you've gone at it with a makeup remover. This set would be perfect because it comes with three full size pencils and three mini pencils for just $39 which is such a steal I'm surprised I haven't caved an bought it myself. There's a nice mix of everyday colors and a couple of colorful ones to spice things up.
  • One Direction Our Moment Perfume | Now, okay, I'm not the biggest One Direction fan but this perfume smells delicious! It's sweet, fun, and girly- everything I could want in a perfume so I'd really like to gift this to myself. I sometimes forget that just because I'm 20 doesn't mean I can't wear the fun and fruity scents!
  • Pandora Winter Mittens Charm | Around the holiday's is when I really like to receive charms for my pandora bracelet. Out of all the winter charms this one was by far the cutest with the two little mittens linked together and red hearts on the front, and I'd love for it to be on my bracelet. There's a lot of blue and not nearly enough red so it should tie in together quite nicely!
  • Michael Kors Large Selma Satchel | *drools* Okay, as of one I made this wishlist, this was one of the things I dreamt about receiving as a gift. I tried hard to save up for it but my mom beat me to it and actually gifted this to me on Hanukkah. It's gorgeous and absolutely everything I wanted it to be. It's like my little baby now and I'm so thankful to have this be one of the gifts that I've received from this list!
  • Urban Outfitter's PomPom Beanie | I loooooooove me a bauble hat. Seriously, is there anything more exciting than a beanie with a bauble? I loved that the beanie was white with the small black hearts on it because it made the hot pink bauble really pop. The hat fit my head so nicely that I almost didn't mind the $30 price tag and bought it on the spot. Unfortunately my sister pulled me out of there before I could whip out my credit card, BUT she did end up gifting this to me for Hanukkah. The sneaky little devil ;D
That's all that's on my list this year! There's really not a lot I want this year and it's not because there isn't anything good. I'm just starting to appreciate the gift of just having someone willing to give you a gift. Also, money is always a really good gift that I've come to appreciate. I know some people think it's a bit unthoughtful to give someone cash, but HEY! you can always buy yourself something that you want with that moolah (or pay off some bills- that's always a lovely gift, haha) So now I want to know ...

What's on your holiday wishlist this year?

4 comments:

  1. I did a post on my wishlist too! love that MK bag! http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-christmas-wishlist.html

    xx Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I'll have to check it out! & it's such a gorgeous a bag, isn't it ?! :)

      Delete
  2. I am dying to get the one direction perfume! Every time I go into Ulta or Sephora I smell it and it smells amazing! Great wishlist! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I absolutely LOVE it! I'm not even a bit Directioner but you can't deny the wonderfully fruity scent!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)