Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blogmas Day 05 ❄ LUSH Bombardino

Blogmas Day 5! The greatest thing about the weather getting colder is that there's way more opportunities for warm and relaxing baths. This also means I get to spend a lot more time at LUSH and pouring over all of their new holiday products. I got LUSH's Bombardino's on a cheeky little visit a month ago when my cousins came to visit from Canada. I was going to pick up one (the perfect one) but ended up finding two of LUSH's most adorable little bath bombs. He smells really sweet, almost like cake (LUSH says "cheesecake") and then there's the slightest hint of citrus (LUSH says "lemon" haha) Bombardino smells as cute as he looks with the frothy white hat and chocolate chip eyes, that disintegrate completely in the bath! I don't have any pictures of the bath because the water looked liked melted butter and I'm not sure that's what you all would like to say, haha. It is one of LUSH's more moisturizing bath bombs and I'm just now realizing that the scent is still lingering on my skin 3 hours after my bath (and a good scrub down with Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush shower gel) So that's a really neat aspect if you find yourself really liking the scent! The soft and sweet scents makes this guy great for a before bed bath. I know it took a lot for me to get out of the bath, get prepped for bed, edit the picture and right out this post, haha! Def. a bath bomb you need to check out before it's gone after the holiday season. Bombardino is adorable, smells delicious, and will have you ready for bed in moments!

8 comments:

  1. Awh, these look sooo sweet!

    http://ambertypes.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so adorable! I couldn't only take home one, haha!

      Delete
  2. I always forget how lovely Lush baths are until I have one. Gahhh I NEED this!
    Love from Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? As soon as I run out and a few weeks go by I don't remember what I've missed until I buy some more! You truly need this, it's so nice!

      Delete
  3. PS: I totally wish I had done blogmas now.... sigh. Maybe I will do Bloguary?
    Love from Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Bloguary sounds good, although it's never too late to start Blogmas ;D

      Delete
  4. I'm not usually into Lush and bath products but with all the cold weather I just so want to get myself into a good bubble bath, gonna have a look in lush next time I'm near one

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The cold weather def. brings out the LUSH fanatic in me, too. I never want a bath more than I do in the winter :) Hope you pick out yourself a good bath bomb!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)