Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blogmas Day 03 ❄ Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover

Blogmas Day 3! Today's post is a review that is way over due. It's a review on the Sephora Collection Instant Nail Polish Remover and am I ever so glad to finally be writing this review. Sephora's Instant Nail Polish Remover is an unconventional method of removing nail polish, but it's nothing new to nail junkies. As the bottle states "it's magic!" Inside the bottle, once you've unscrewed the cap, is a gigantic piece of foam soaked in nail polish remover, which has a tiny space in the middle. Basically, all you do is stick one finger at a time into the bottle (which looks as dirty as it sound when you do it, but whatever, haha) hold it for about 10 seconds giving the bottle a few twists here and there, then when you pull your finger out, tada, it's completely sans nail polish! You can take off an entire manicure within about 45 seconds! It's absolutely great for anyone who likes to change up their nail polish colors frequently and once you've got this in your possession it seriously encourages you to do so more often, haha. I do have to mention that after a few months, depending on the polish colors you've been removing, it starts to get really dirty in there and then your fingers end up coming out colored (although surprisingly, the polish on your nails still manages to disappear, haha) It takes a few months for that to happen depending on how frequently you use it but it's only $9.50 per bottle so you're not really breaking your bank. Also, one last thing, even though I'd love to end on a high note, it's rubbish at removing glitter polishes. It'll remove all the base color and the color off the glitters themselves, but for bigger chunks, they'll stay put and take much longer to remove. So do I think this is worth getting? Absolutely. It's not a pricey product that's very effective at doing what it says and removing all types of polishes. Is it a bit more difficult with glitters, sure? But what would glitter polishes be if not difficult to remove, haha! It's def. worth looking into and if not this one in particular, I'm sure many brands make an instant nail polish remover like this!
What's your favorite way to remove nail polish? How often do you change it up?

5 comments:

  1. I have a pot nail polish remover from the brand Pretty Quik, I love it! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little pots like this, makes removing polish super easy!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought that said Brain Dissolvent at fire. I'm so glad that it didn't, haha. I'd really like to try this product! Great review, thanks.
    Love from Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember using a nail remover like this one ages ago, when I just started using nail polish. I really liked it, so I'm glad they're making a return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this in my life! Using aluminium foil to remove glitter polish works great! I wrote a whole post on how to remove it effortlessly a while back! :) x

    Thanks for sharing this great product!
    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)