Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review: Butter London Knackered

with flash

I have only ever dreamed of owning a Butter London nail polish. Every time I would seem them in a Ricky's store I would hyperventilate right there in the middle of the aisle. At $14 a pop though, I never saw a color I would gladly give up lunch for. Until I saw Knackered. Knackered is an unexpected beautiful color! It's a silver/gray base with purple and green/blue duo chromes. On top of that it has super micro rainbow glitters in it which is just twenty cherries atop this brilliant sundae.


Aside from the color itself, I didn't actually believe Butter London would live up to its hype. The polish applies beautifully; no streaks, not to thick of a polish and the nail brush is just a work of magic. The color did not chip for about a week. Had it not been for my awful nail biting habit I can imagine it would have lasted a little while longer!

without flash/natural lighting

I would recommend this so, so, so highly to every one! It's such a unique color to have in your collection and I feel as though everyone needs it! I have seen other gray/purple-y duo chromey nail polishes, but with the formula and the micro glitters (that remove SO EASILY) I'd say this is the one you'll need!


xo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)