I was inspired by Beauty Guide 101's Nautical Nails pedicure! I commented saying that I could not wait to try it out because it was SO CUTE! I thought it was the perfect summer nail to wear. Instead of putting it on my toes I decided to translate it to my finger nails using more pastel colors (because I couldn't find any neon colors in my collection, which means I need to go shopping... haha!) Hope you enjoy!
- Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
- Wet N' Wild Wild Shine in 449C x2 coats (This color doesn't have an actual name but it's the white color I used. If any of you know of a super awesome white please let me know because I can't seem to find one!)
- Essie's Turquoise & Caicos with a nail art brush to draw the lines across after the white has completely dried
- Art Deco's frosted pink nail art color to create the heart
- Wet N' Wild Wild Shine in 460D over every nail (Same thing, this color doesn't have a name but it's just a glitter tip coat with mini and super fine glitters!)
- Revlon ColorStay Top Coat
This was a super fun manicure to do and I got a lot of compliments on it! If I had a daughter I can imagine me just painting this all over her nails and toes. I don't know why I thought of that but, yeah! It takes a while because you have to wait for all the layers to completely dry but it's totally worth it in the end!