Thursday, June 7, 2012

Review: M.A.C. Soft & Gentle

Highlights, and bronzers are products that have not been so high on my list of make-up must haves. I didn't understand why you would want a shinier face and orange looking skin. Knowledge is definitely a friend. As I began to read more blogs and watch more beauty related videos I discovered that these products could actually enhance your look and dimension!


M.A.C. Soft and Gentle is a MSF (Mineralize Skin Finish). It's $29 for 0.35 oz. Don't ask what exactly that is because I have no idea. Browsing through blogs I can only infer that they can be used as blush, highlighters, and even setting powders.

After my fail trial with Benefit's Watts Up I knew I wouldn't be looking for a cream highlighter anytime soon. Surprising enough, I hadn't seen too may reviews on Soft & Gentle (most likely cause I didn't really review it!) When I saw this at the M.A.C. counter I knew I couldn't leave without it. I rarely do that, surprisingly enough. I will usually at least look up ONE or TWO reviews about a product but not with this one.


Soft & Gentle is a gorgeous peachy, champagne, shimmering high lighter. When applied across the cheekbones it gives off a natural looking highlight. It brightens up the entire face and I swear it makes me look younger than I already do. I know you can use this as an all-over the face brightener or as sort of a peachy tint to your face but I can see myself only using this on my cheekbones. Which I don't mind! For the amount I paid I want this to last me a loooong time.


This is a product I can see myself enjoying A LOT. So far I've used this every day and I LOVE it. I'd say to go check it out at your M.A.C. counter or store. It'd be a great summery highlighter, oh gosh, especially with a tan! It'll be all you need :)

What are some of your favorite highlighters? Have any of you ever used an MSF from M.A.C.?
xo


2 comments:

  1. I love highlighter! It makes something sparkle in your face, and gives a polished finish! I use elf cosmetics highlighter. I crushed it up and it goes on so smoothly now.
    www.classynotclashy.blogspot.com
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I never thought to crush up some highlighters. I've never checked out any ELF products but they seem to have good reviews!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)