Hey everyone! Today is Thursday the 25th of April which means that my 20th birthday is just a week away! I love my birthday and I get so excited for it every year! I take birthday's quite seriously and I'm not sure why. I feel like on your birthday you and your loved ones should (at least attempt) to make sure you have a joyous day! What's strange about this year's birthday is that I'm turning 20. No more teen. People will hear 20 and expect me to act like a full fledged adult and we all know that's not happening ;) If anyone asks, it's only my 8th birthday, haha! Anyway, I thought I'd share with you a wishlist of things I'd love for my birthday! Of course they're beauty related bits but c'mon, isn't your birthday a prime time to lust after things you love but it would ache your heart to splurge on yourself? Yes, I thought so. Here's my list!
- Estee Lauder Pure Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins | I swatched this in a duty free in Mexico before boarding my flight and instantly fell in love with the smooth, buttery-ness and beauty of these shadows. This is such a lovely duo that if I got I could see myself pairing the two colors every day!
- Benefit's FakeUp | I LOVE THIS STUFF. I tried it out in a Sephora and was seriously overwhelmed with how fantastically it worked. I did buy it, but had to return it because I realized I didn't have the funds to pay it off. So, hopeful birthday present :)
- LORAC PRO Palette | I always ignore products when they initially get super hyped up and when that dies down I end up falling in love with. I'm an absolute nut for matte shadows and a friend of mine basically said I need this. It's still sold out in all my Sephora's but it'd be an awesome palette to have!
- Essie's Resort Collection | The colors in this collection of polishes by Essie are all so lovely and spring like. They remind of some of the colors that Barry M does in their Hi Shine formula and since I can't get those, I'd love these!
- Beauty Blender | This has been on my list for quite some time and I've heard that it's fabulous for getting a flawless foundation application.
- NARS Sex Appeal Blush | This blush is the epitome of the perfect pale, pink, peach nude. It's gorgeous. I love it. I need it. I did buy this with the FakeUp but again, didn't have the funds to pay it off so I begrudgingly had to return. But soon, it shall be mine! I need this in my collection!
- Mermaids: The Myths, Legends, & Lore | Self explanatory, I think, haha. It's a 200 page book about the myths and legends of mermaids which is something I've never seen before. I'd love to read up more on some of the mysteries of le mermaids :)
- Ted Baker Kalipso Wash Bag | I've seen this bag in a lot of bloggers' 'What's In My Make Up Bag?' posts and I love how simple yet cute it looks! It took me ages to figure out where anyone got them because no one ever said, haha! My mom actually got the black one and stores her new make up collection in it. I love it, and am so jealous of hers! (Hopefully she gets bored of it so I can steal it ;) )
- Jeffrey Campbell Litas | These shoes are SO BADASS. I'm always in ballet flats or sandals and I'd love a pair of sassy shoes I could wear to feel super ... well, sassy, haha. I think these would go great with my insane amount of plaid shirts and acid wash shorts. I don't expect to get these as a gift and even if I received enough money to buy them myself I'd still have to get the cajones to order them!
It's a long list, but hey a girl can dream can't she? This is the only time of year where my list is about a mile long! It'd be awesome to have even one of the things on this list as just imagining owning any of it makes me happy. I'm super excited for my birthday and I can't believe it's just a week away! Eep! Hope I get to eat a lot of Mexican food, YUM! :D
Anyone else a Taurus baby? ;)