Thursday, April 25, 2013

✤ 20th Birthday Wishlist ✤

Birthday Wishlist

Hey everyone! Today is Thursday the 25th of April which means that my 20th birthday is just a week away! I love my birthday and I get so excited for it every year! I take birthday's quite seriously and I'm not sure why. I feel like on your birthday you and your loved ones should (at least attempt) to make sure you have a joyous day! What's strange about this year's birthday is that I'm turning 20. No more teen. People will hear 20 and expect me to act like a full fledged adult and we all know that's not happening ;) If anyone asks, it's only my 8th birthday, haha! Anyway, I thought I'd share with you a wishlist of things I'd love for my birthday! Of course they're beauty related bits but c'mon, isn't your birthday a prime time to lust after things you love but it would ache your heart to splurge on yourself? Yes, I thought so. Here's my list!
  1. Estee Lauder Pure Eyeshadow Duo in Raisins | I swatched this in a duty free in Mexico before boarding my flight and instantly fell in love with the smooth, buttery-ness and beauty of these shadows. This is such a lovely duo that if I got I could see myself pairing the two colors every day!
  2. Benefit's FakeUp | I LOVE THIS STUFF. I tried it out in a Sephora and was seriously overwhelmed with how fantastically it worked. I did buy it, but had to return it because I realized I didn't have the funds to pay it off. So, hopeful birthday present :)
  3. LORAC PRO Palette | I always ignore products when they initially get super hyped up and when that dies down I end up falling in love with. I'm an absolute nut for matte shadows and a friend of mine basically said I need this. It's still sold out in all my Sephora's but it'd be an awesome palette to have!
  4. Essie's Resort Collection | The colors in this collection of polishes by Essie are all so lovely and spring like. They remind of some of the colors that Barry M does in their Hi Shine formula and since I can't get those, I'd love these!
  5. Beauty Blender | This has been on my list for quite some time and I've heard that it's fabulous for getting a flawless foundation application. 
  6. NARS Sex Appeal Blush | This blush is the epitome of the perfect pale, pink, peach nude. It's gorgeous. I love it. I need it. I did buy this with the FakeUp but again, didn't have the funds to pay it off so I begrudgingly had to return. But soon, it shall be mine! I need this in my collection!
  7. Mermaids: The Myths, Legends, & Lore | Self explanatory, I think, haha. It's a 200 page book about the myths and legends of mermaids which is something I've never seen before. I'd love to read up more on some of the mysteries of le mermaids :)
  8. Ted Baker Kalipso Wash Bag | I've seen this bag in a lot of bloggers' 'What's In My Make Up Bag?' posts and I love how simple yet cute it looks! It took me ages to figure out where anyone got them because no one ever said, haha! My mom actually got the black one and stores her new make up collection in it. I love it, and am so jealous of hers! (Hopefully she gets bored of it so I can steal it ;) )
  9. Jeffrey Campbell Litas | These shoes are SO BADASS. I'm always in ballet flats or sandals and I'd love a pair of sassy shoes I could wear to feel super ... well, sassy, haha. I think these would go great with my insane amount of plaid shirts and acid wash shorts. I don't expect to get these as a gift and even if I received enough money to buy them myself I'd still have to get the cajones to order them!
It's a long list, but hey a girl can dream can't she? This is the only time of year where my list is about a mile long! It'd be awesome to have even one of the things on this list as just imagining owning any of it makes me happy. I'm super excited for my birthday and I can't believe it's just a week away! Eep! Hope I get to eat a lot of Mexican food, YUM! :D

Anyone else a Taurus baby? ;)

32 comments:

  1. I am sorry I hate Fake Up. I ranted all about it in my review. :/
    But the Ted Baker is definitely cute and lol you really are obsessed with mermaids if you can read a book about their myths and legends. x

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, really? Maybe I didn't own it for long enough, haha! I'm going to go read your review! See what I didn't :) & yes, a tad obsessed. I'm not seeking therapy just yet though! LOL

      Delete
  2. A couple of NARS blush shades and the beauty blender are currently on my wishlist too!

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NARS is just amazeballs. They're all on my wishlist, haha!

      Delete
  3. Litas are just so cool, really want a pair! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Whenever I see a girl wearing a pair all I think is "She's SO cool. I want to be her" I feel like they just put this aura of "cool" around you. :)

      Delete
  4. BAAAAAAH! I want all of it. Great minds think alike!
    I hope your birthday is a blast girl!
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Andrea, shopping with you would seriously be so much fun, cause we'd just rave over everything!
      & thank yah! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday for a week! 20 is a scary number haha, I turned 20 in March. You have a lovely wishlist, totally agreed about the estee lauder eyeshadow palette, I want that so bad it's gorgeous!

    Love a good NARS blush too :)

    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is kind of scary and unbelievable, all at the same time! I should be more mature, by now, yeah?!
      & yeah, the colors in that duo are so pretty and the fact that they go together beautifully is a huuuge plus! :)

      Delete
  6. Whoo hoo happy almost birthday!!!!! Looks like you put a great list together (meaning I want a lot of it too haha); hope you get all of these treats for yourself so you can be spoiled rotten on your 20th!! :) AND GIT THAT FAKE UP GIRRRRRRL. You know how much I love it. You will love it (I hope). My 'real life' friends that I have gotten to buy it fell in love with it. YOU NEED IT. Hope that helped ;)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it's a good wish list when 10 other people can say they'd want everything on it! I hope so, too, although I'll be thankful for an ice cream cake (SO GOOOOOD) I know, the way you raved about it made me want to get it asap and bump it the tippity top of my list! I will most def. be getting it again when I've got some money under my belt ;)

      Delete
  7. That bag is so cute! I want a pair of litas too, they are becoming a bit of a modern classic, I see them everywhere these days!
    http://www.mishellesleepytime.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are everywhere, that's probably why I want them so much! I've seen them paired with so many different looks and styles, didn't think they were so versatile!

      Delete
  8. I'm hoping to purchase a pair of JC shoes for my birthday. I want the LORAC Pro Palette as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, you should and then tell me how you like them! I've heard that they're super comfortable! & yes, the LORAC Pro Palette is a gem that has to become a part of my collection!

      Delete
  9. Oh my christ! I neeeeeeeeeeeeed that Lorac Pro palette! SERIOUSLY! I would actually eat a jar of mustard just to own that beauty, it looks amazing, and I need it haha xxxxx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Gemma! If all I had to do was eat a jar of mustard (I HATE MUSTARD!!!) to own that palette, I would def.! Anything with that array of colors and finishes needs to be a palette girls are born with, haha!

      Delete
  10. Hope your parents will read this :D I love all items :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too! Hinted to my mom that this went up! LOL

      Delete
  11. Yes, you really do need the Lorac Pro palette and so do I! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks, and happy almost birthday! I'm dying to try the Benefit concealer as well, it seems so lovely! The Estee Lauder eyeshadow duo looks so pretty, I've seen it on some blogs and YouTube channels lately, I'm itching to get it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The concealer is really lovely! I bought it, played with and then realized I wouldn't be able to pay off my credit card, haha so it had to go back! & yeah, I've only seen this palette on Tanya Burr's channel but that woman can make me want to buy anything! The colors are so lovely! :)

      Delete
  13. That's a very nice wish list - hope you will get everything! After all that's what birthdays (and Christmases) are for. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, if I get everything on this list, I feel just a bit spoiled, but these would be lovely to have :)

      Delete
  14. Love your Essie Polish colour collection great choice for Spring/Summer :) hope your having a great weekend xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those colors are lovely, aren't they?! So gorgeous, I hope I can get them all :)

      Delete
  15. Love the nail varnish colours, they're so summery! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine wearing all of them on your nails at once? I'd feel so happy every time I looked down at my nails, haha! xx

      Delete
  16. I really want to try the LORAC palette!!

    mlhauken.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too! Or at least see it in the flesh as it's always sold out! :(

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)