Saturday, April 27, 2013

I ♥ Spring Tag

Hey guys! Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. I should be starting and finishing a paper for my history class but instead have spent the day watching Spongebob and Ice Age. What a life, right? Because of my school work I haven't really had time to film so that's why no video has gone up recently, but I finally managed to film a video and do the I <3 Spring Tag that a lot of lovely people have been doing! It took me ages to put up this video because I've been trying since 10 pm last night. So this is just a quick post to let you know that it's finally up and I'd love for you guys to watch it and let me know what you think! If you haven't done this tag yet, I def. TAG YOU! to do it :)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That was so cute! I've never hears of this before, but it looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should def. do it, it's a lot of fun :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your lip colour in this video!

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's MAC's Show Orchid, in case you wanted to know! xx

      Delete
  3. You crack me up, I do love that dress and your bangles! I love the sound bangles and charm bracelets sounds too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I'm glad :) & yes, they're so pretty, I can't wait to pair them together! Oh my, the sounds of bracelets and charms jingling is awesome! It makes me feel fashionable for some reason! xx

      Delete
  4. Found you through Aly. You're funny lol. I love tulips too but just white ones lol. I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much for sticking around :) White tulips? I've never even seen those but they sound beautiful! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)