This is actually a face of the 'yesterday' but I won't tell if you won't ;) Sundays are 50/50 days. Sometimes it'll be a day I wear not a single trace of make up; other times it'll be a day for me to play with products I haven't touched in a while. So yesterday I decided to break out my unhealthy amount of blue liners and pop one under my lower lashline for a subtle yet really fun and sparkly pop o' color that many of us beauty gals, looooove :) It made me feel really pretty paired with the dark black liquid liner on top and made my eyes do that thing where they look uberly blue and ha-uuuge. I dug it, and I think I'll be wearing this look a lot more now that it's getting warm and is becoming socially acceptable to wear more color!
On my foch:
- Urban Decay Naked BB as a primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin all over foundation
- Tarte Smooth Operator powder face with Sigma Large Powder to set foundation
- Benefit's Hervana Blush blended on apples of cheeks
- Benefit's WattsUp blended on tops of cheeks
- Sephora Liquid Liner in Noir thin line on upper lash line
- NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Aqua Shimmer (who would put this on their eyebrows?!!) line the lower lashline and stopped a little before the inner corner
- MAC Fascinating Eye Khol line the inner corner for a pop
- Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara mascara yo' lashes
- And shockingly enough, no lip color :O *gasp*
What color would you like to pop under your lower lash line? I think I'm going to try mint or purple next time!