Monday, April 29, 2013

FOTD: Aqua Shimmer

This is actually a face of the 'yesterday' but I won't tell if you won't ;) Sundays are 50/50 days. Sometimes it'll be a day I wear not a single trace of make up; other times it'll be a day for me to play with products I haven't touched in a while. So yesterday I decided to break out my unhealthy amount of blue liners and pop one under my lower lashline for a subtle yet really fun and sparkly pop o' color that many of us beauty gals, looooove :) It made me feel really pretty paired with the dark black liquid liner on top and made my eyes do that thing where they look uberly blue and ha-uuuge. I dug it, and I think I'll be wearing this look a lot more now that it's getting warm and is becoming socially acceptable to wear more color! 

On my foch:
  • Urban Decay Naked BB as a primer
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin all over foundation
  • Tarte Smooth Operator powder face with Sigma Large Powder to set foundation
  • Benefit's Hervana Blush blended on apples of cheeks
  • Benefit's  WattsUp blended on tops of cheeks
  • Sephora Liquid Liner in Noir thin line on upper lash line
  • NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Aqua Shimmer (who would put this on their eyebrows?!!) line the lower lashline and stopped a little before the inner corner
  • MAC Fascinating Eye Khol line the inner corner for a pop
  • Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara mascara yo' lashes
  • And shockingly enough, no lip color :O *gasp*

What color would you like to pop under your lower lash line? I think I'm going to try mint or purple next time!

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look! Love the pop of colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a coloured liner similar to that and it's reminded me to use it again, you're eyes look huge :) :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, def. use it! It puts you in a good mood to see that color :) & LOL, I know, I love it! xx

      Delete
  3. You are really beautiful :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking goooooorgeous as usual Jess!! I've been meaning to do this with green... maybe now's the time!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOW IS THE TIME! I've been meaning to get a pastel type green color from Urban Decay for a while now! & thank you kindly, Cassie :) xx

      Delete
  5. Goooorgeous!! Haha, my FOTDs are usually never the faces from that day lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, your secret's out! Usually FOTD aren't planned so I'll have a post up already and need to save the FOTD for (sometimes a week) later, haha! & thank you, Coco :) xx

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty color :) we do have something in common ! We both lobe blue ! Love this look ! Thanks for sharing !

    Cherry ~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks! Yeah blue is my favorite color :)

      Delete
  7. It doesn't look like you are wearing no lip colour. I thought it's some nude lipstick. O.O
    I love teals and blues on my lower lash line. And you look beautiful! ♥

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's actually my Nivea lip butter! Cause I see a weird line and I know that lip butter pales my lips out, haha! Thanks so much <3 :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)