Happy April! April is an exciting month because as soon as it's over my birthday happens (and my birthday is like a National Holiday to me) and then it means classes are THIS close to being out for the summer! Woo! But before we can enjoy April and all the showers it will spring upon (pun intented!) I have some March favorites to share with you! There aren't many and I seriously stretched to remember what I loved in the month of March because beauty and wearing makeup were not top on my list because of school stress. Regardless, I picked just my absolute favorites and that got some good use this month! Here we go:
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipsticks | I won't get into too detailed of a review on these because that will be coming up quite soon but these are part of Maybelline's Color Sensational collection and true to name the color pigmentation and shades are sensational! The Vivids line has the most gorgeous neon colors and I love them so much I want to get a few more!
- NARS Orgasm Blush | This blush has been the only blush I've reached for this month. It's not even remotely warm outside just yet but I've still started to embrace the golden and glowy skin. This blush is a gorgeous coral-pink color that gives a nice flush of color and the gold sheen throughout leaves a nice youthful flow on the cheeks.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent | I bought this powder as a 'limbo' powder for while I'm between powders (powder, powder, powder) but I'm pleasantly pleased with it! Whenever I could be bothered to put foundation on it smoothed the look of it and did a nice job of keeping it put all day. Most of the time I just buffed this into my skin without foundation and what made this a favorite was that it toned down the redness of my face. Even after I burned it in Cancun, haha! I wasn't quite sure about this powder at first but I quite like it :)
- Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 Rollerball | Out of all the Big Pony perfumes by Ralph Lauren 2 is the best. It's the perfect mix of floral and fruity. The scent is amazing but the reason it's my favorite is because whenever I had to pull all nighters and everything I had to do was about to send me into an anxiety attack this scent would just calm me down. I don't know why, I honestly don't! I would put a little on my wrists and then behind my ear and I'd instantly calm down a bit. Maybe it was just the ritual of it, but I def. had to share this a favorite because it got me through March!
- Swarovksi Starfish Earrings | I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned these in a favorite or what not post but here they are! They are my Starfish earrings. Readers new and old can probably guess why I love these earrings. They are cute little starfishes and I cherish them. Even when my hair is down people manage to see them and compliment me on them so they must be doing something right, haha!
- Radioactive by Imagine Dragons | This song is just .... EVERYTHING. I cannot stop listening to it. It's all I've been listening to. I want to choreographer a fist-pounding-floor dance to it. I'm already planning a tutorial that's so epic only this song would be appropriate. I found this on tumblr and thought it expressed my feeling for this song to a T.
Not a whole lot of favorites for March, hopefully there'll be some exciting products to include and share next month considering IMATS is this weekend! Super exciting!
Have you tried any of the products above? What did you think? What's your absolute favorite of March?