Sunday, July 14, 2013

MERMAID HAIR | Hot Tools 3 Barrel Waver (Review/Demo) :: BEST IN BEAUTY COMPETITION ROUND 3

Hello everyone! Happy shnappy Sunday! Today I bring to you my THIRD entry for the Best in Beauty competition over on YouTube. I've made it to the third round thanks to all of your lovely support and the time you've all taken to go over and comment! This week's theme was a review of something that you love and I've decided to review my new Hot Tools 3 Barrel Waver. It's a new heat styling type of product for me as I have a flat iron and curling iron but nothing that could give me MERMAID HAIR ... or for those not so obsessed with mermaids, beachy looking waves. It's a brilliant product and I'd love it if you could check out my review on it. I also do a demonstration of how to use the barrel waver along with some nifty tips and tricks to get the best out of it. After you've watched the video I'd really appreciate you going over to this link right over over here --> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj1bqLdolEU) and voting for me. Basically to vote you just have to leave a comment on the video (^^) I linked with either my username 'The Mod Mermaid' or just 'Jessica' and that's it. Super easy and not at all time consuming! I'd genuinely appreciate the support as the videos being created by the other girl's are AMAZING and I'm honestly just a big ball of anxiety right now. I'd love to make it to the 4th round with your help! Please enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments :D

Don't forget to rock the mermaid!

3 comments:

  1. That waver is pretty neat! To get wavy hair I use my crimper which is fun to jump back to 90's hair styles lol. It gives my short hair so much volume!

    Kristina | Beauty With Compassion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminded me a lot of a crimper, haha! It makes me want to cut my hair short, too cause it'll look so cute!! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)