Tuesday, July 16, 2013

HUGE Collective Haul | Bath & Body Works, ULTA, Jeffrey Campbell + more!

Guys, I feel like this week you're going to see a lot less reviewing and a lot more video ... -ing from me, haha! I'm not sure it was obvious but I've been trying really hard to make July a month where I post two videos a week and so far it's been going great. I have had my Best In Beauty competition video up every Sunday (and hopefully that continues!) and then a not beauty competition related video sometime during the week. It's been fun and forcing me to think up more video ideas! But anywhooooos, today's video is a HUGE. COLLECTIVE. HAUL. It really is pretty darn big. I've gathered up a hefty amount of things and it's not that I've been excessively shopping, just that this stuff has sort of accumulated in the span of two months and I thought it was about time I shared! It's the perfect blend of bath, beauty, fashion, skincare, books, and sweets! There's really something in there for everyone to enjoy. It's a bit long but it's honestly one of my best spoken videos (if that makes sense? haha) I hope you all enjoy it! 

Let me know what you think! :)

P.S. - I've got another haul video coming at you on Friday. I JUST couldn't resist popping into Forever21!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I've totally fallen in love with you(in a non creepy way), you're so funny!
    I'm very jealous of your Lita's!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so much! That's very sweet :)
      & OMGoodness, aren't they just gorgeous? I've been envious of everyone else's!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)