Monday, July 9, 2012

How I Store My Lipsticks


This beautiful acrylic lipstick holder is the most amazing invention for a lipstick lover, such as myself. It neatly organizes all your lipsticks. They each get their own little space and the levels are ever so slightly elevated so that your lipsticks don't just stand flat across. This one in particular holds 24 standard sized lipsticks! It'll hold your M.A.C. lippies, Revlon Lip Butters, and almost anything else! I bought this at The Container Store and you can also buy it online. They also sell one that holds 12 lipsticks! For $7.99 it was so worth it! The holder isn't heavy at all and mine is more than half filled and it's still lightweight enough for me to carry with one hand. This would be a great organizational addition to any beauty/ lipstick nut!


Look how pretty they all look lined up! The only downfall I can see with this is those of us who collect M.A.C. lipsticks won't be able to see the name of the lipstick so it becomes a guessing game! I don't mind too much because I sort of memorized where every color is! 

Links to my Lipstick Collection:

What do you guys think? What are some ways you organize your lipsticks? I'd love to hear!
xo


14 comments:

  1. What a great way to store your lipsticks! I'm going to see if I can get hold of one of these holders. I'm currently using old glossy box boxes to organise my makeup :(

    Just to let you know, the links you've put at the bottom of your post with the lipstick collections aren't linked up to the pages I don't think?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way they look in boxes! I had originally kept mine in a box from a palette, but I just love the presentation and organization of this a lot better!

      Thanks so much for letting me know! That's so odd but I'll get onto fixing it! :)

      Delete
  2. ahh, i love this! i love how makeup storage looks, as weird as that sounds, ha ha! unfortunately, i don't have anything nifty like this to keep my lipsticks in :(

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean! I'm obsessed with storing my make up nice and tidily! I'm sure you'll find something you like soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Quite a decent haul! I've never purchased anything from Lush.. but I'm really into baths lately so I'm wanting to get some bath bombs :)

    Andrea
    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got confused for a second because I think you meant to leave this on a different post! Haha no matter! You should def. go to Lush soon! It's so much fun to get sucked in when you've never bought anything before! :)

      Delete
  4. Brilliant idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That is just adorable! I have mostly MAC lipsticks, so I depot them into little bead storage containers (screw-on lids so I can take them anywhere!) and can go 'back to Mac' for more. But this idea is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always so tempted to do that so I can just get more and more! But they do look ever so lovely standing there like little soldiers waiting for the lip battle! haha :) xx

      Delete
  6. You're so lucky you have the container store! It seems to have such awesome things and we don't have anything like that in the UK. I so badly need some make up storage!

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an organization's girl dream to be quite honest! Hope you get a chance to see it one day! :)

      Delete
  7. I love this <3 I'm def getting it! Mine are just in a train case, but this could be so useful! xx

    Judy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Train case great for traveling! This would just be lovely to store them whilst they're sitting at home :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)