Sunday, July 15, 2012

FOTD & OOTD: A Weapon of Massive Consumption

"And I am a weapon of massive consumption and it's not my fault it's how I'm programmed to function..."
-Lily Allen The Fear

This song actually has nothing to do with my face make up ... or my outfit. I was just listening to the song and this line came up and I thought "How funny and true for me!" And that is how a blog post title is born! *tada* Anywho on to my FOTD & OOTD. Now, bare with me I still don't have anyone to take my photos for me and I am really inept with my bulky camera from too far away (the darn thing never focuses properly!) So please excuse the wonky outfit pictures, the huge camera wrapped around my arm and the huge flash. Other than that, I hope you enjoy! I felt super confident walking on the streets with this make up and outfit. It made me look and feel good :)




On my face:

  • M.A.C. Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer (NW 15)
  • MakeUp Forever HD Powder
  • Sephora Collection Long Lasting Eye Liner (Black)
  • M.A.C. Powerpoint (So There Jade)
  • M.A.C. Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
  • Benefit's Hervana Blush
  • *not in picture* M.A.C. Flamingo Lipstick


What I'm wearing:

Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Skirt: Forever21
Denim Vest: TopShop
Accesories: Celtic Ring, Infinity Knuckle Ring


Hope you guys enjoyed! :)
xo

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song!!!!!
    And dont worry, the pictures are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why thank you :) I love Lilly Allen, her songs are all strangely relatable!

      Delete
  3. Love this song too :) Pretty outfit! You're so lucky you get warm weather to wear things like this x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's really nice here! Although in New York it can be down right unpleasant with all the humidity! :/ xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)