Friday, July 6, 2012

Lipstick Collection Pt.1 | Permanent M.A.C. Lippies


Lipsticks are my obsession. I will drop pennies, nickels and dimes for the perfect shade, finish, and pigmentation. These next few posts shall be picture heavy of my lipstick collection. There will be a picture of the lipstick itself and a swatch next to it. If I have a review for any lipstick up on my blog I'll link it! I've separated the collection into three parts as to not make anyone go cross eyed! Hope you guys enjoy! 

*Disclaimer: All these lip products were purchased by me with my own money, except for the YSL lipstick which was gifted to me by my boyfriend*


Permanent M.A.C. Lippies
Left/Right: Lady Bug, Freckletone, Overtime, Hang Up
M.A.C. Lady Bug Lustre
M.A.C. Freckletone Lustre
M.A.C. Pro Longwear Lipcreme Overtime
M.A.C. Hang Up Cremesheen
xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I really am IN LOVE with the last one Hang Up. That color looks BEAUTIFUL.

    http://illuminatingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous for the fall/winter season! It was the only one I ever wore!

      Delete
  2. My favorite is Freckletone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)