Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ULTA Friends & Family Online Sale !!!


I just found this in my e-mail and the first thing I thought was "I NEED TO SHARE THIS WITH THE WORLD" and then proceeded to think that you all may have gotten the same e-mail. So ULTA is having a Friends & Family Sale which means everything is 20% off online (excluding some products) if you're a member (basically if you have an account) and 15% if you don't. But it's like super easy to create an account so I would just do it! It's valid thru Sat. 7/21/12

20% Off Code: 82278
15% Off Code: 88740

Also, another thing! If you are signed up on Ebates you get 4% cash back! Which basically means you get 24% off your order because that money comes back to you! If you don't know what Ebates is, it's a website where when you click through their link onto the site you're shopping at they'll take a portion (whatever percentage of that day) and give you that amount as cash back in the form of a check or straight to pay-pal! 

Here's a link to it if you want to check it out! Completely free to sign up and there are so many online stores to choose from, a lot of popular ones as well! EBATES EBATES EBATES

So go snag you an Urban Decay Palette for $10 off! I know I'm running! Happy Shopping :)
xo

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)