Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lipstick Collection Pt. 2 | Limited Edition M.A.C. Lippies


Lipsticks are my obsession. I will drop pennies, nickels and dimes for the perfect shade, finish, and pigmentation. These next few posts shall be picture heavy of my lipstick collection. There will be a picture of the lipstick itself and a swatch next to it. If I have a review for any lipstick up on my blog I'll link it! I've separated the collection into three parts as to not make anyone go cross eyed! Hope you guys enjoy!

*Disclaimer: All these lip products were purchased by me with my own money, except for the YSL lipstick which was gifted to me by my boyfriend*


Limited Edition M.A.C. Lippies
Left/Right: Viva Glam Gaga, Maruise D', Whirls & Twirls, Flamingo,
Party Parrot, Viva Glam Nicki, Pink Popcorn
Viva Glam Collection
M.A.C. Viva Glam Gaga Lustre
Wonder Woman Collection
M.A.C. Marquise D' Lustre
Glitter & Ice Collection
M.A.C. Whirls & Twirls Glaze
Iris Apfel Collection
M.A.C. Flamingo Lustre
Iris Apfel Collection
M.A.C. Party Parrot Matte
Viva Glam Collection
M.A.C. Viva Glam Nicki Satin
Reel Sexy Collection
M.A.C. Pink Popcorn Lustre
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)