Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lipstick Collection Pt. 3 | Miscellaneous Lippies (Drugstore, TopShop, YSL)


Lipsticks are my obsession. I will drop pennies, nickels and dimes for the perfect shade, finish, and pigmentation. These next few posts shall be picture heavy of my lipstick collection. There will be a picture of the lipstick itself and a swatch next to it. If I have a review for any lipstick up on my blog I'll link it! I've separated the collection into three parts as to not make anyone go cross eyed! Hope you guys enjoy! 

*Disclaimer: All these lip products were purchased by me with my own money, except for the YSL lipstick which was gifted to me by my boyfriend*


Miscellaneous Lippies
Left/Right: Spellbound, Tempt, Rio Rio, Candy Apple,
Strawberry Shortcake, Pink Truffle, Tutti Frutti, 027 Rose Paris
CoverGirl Lip Perfection Spellbound
CoverGirl Lip Perfection Tempt
TopShop Rio Rio
Revlon LipButter Candy Apple
Revlon LipButter Strawberry Shortcake
Revlon LipButter Pink Truffle
Revlon LipButter Tutti Frutti
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte 027 Rose Paris
xo

10 comments:

  1. I love posts like this! l love to see swatches. :)
    -Amber
    http://beautyguide101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I go searching for posts like this! Haha :)

      Delete
  2. Which is your favorite lip butter? Mine is peach parfait!

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tutti Frutti is my favorite! I haven't had Peach Parfait yet, but I'm going to check it out! :D

      Delete
  3. lip butters are my favorite, I have a ton and always seem to pick up one more when I have the chance :)

    http://polishmebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I resist the urge everytime! Which is your favorite? :)

      Delete
  4. I am sooo jealous of your lipstick collection! :) They are all amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pride and joy, haha! I'm glad you enjoyed this post! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have to say that I am so jealous of your lipstick collection too!!!!!!
    It is my dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I really love lipsticks. To wear and to collect! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)