Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rose Jam Bubbles, Crazy Dance Moms, & A Warm Cup O' Tea



Evening to all where evening does apply. I come to you today with a different type of post. I had my first beach outing today and what do I get? Massive sleepies and a never ending head ache. I've been tossing and turning in my bed and I can't seem to get any better. Even Advil doesn't seem to kill the monster. I don't have the energy in me to post a review or put on any make up for a look I really want to do, so I hope you don't mind if I just write about my evening. 

In the winter time during school I'd always run a bath to cure any stuffiness or headache that seemed to pop up out of the blue. I figured it couldn't hurt to just lie in some warm water and fluffy bubbles that smelled of sweet Rose Jam. It helped me relax a lot! If I was old enough to drink I'm sure some wine would have been lovely. Instead I opted to indulge in my favorite guilty pleasure, Dance Moms. Such a nutty show! It's really fun for me to watch as a dancer who sees cuckoo banana mom's like this in the studio all the time! Only perhaps not to their certain level of cuckoo. With the lights off, no candles, the sweet smell of bubbles and the yapping of the crazy mom's, I was starting to feel better. My headache is still not completely gone but I am now snuggled in my covers with a nice cup o' tea and watching The Glee Project which is almost better than the show itself. I hope you are all having a lovely evening, one a tad better than mine! I shall be back to posting tomorrow (hopefully :) )
xo

[EDIT: So I've just had to empty my entire closet to accommodate a constructor who's ideal time to come is 10 P.M. I hope you are all now having a much, much better evening!]

6 comments:

  1. I've seen a couple episodes of Dance Moms. lol it's crazy. Did you used to dance? I did too! I was on Drill Team in H.S. :)
    -Amber
    http://beautyguide101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still do! :) That's awesome! Were there any cooky Drill Team moms? Haha

      Delete
  2. Love this! Looks relaxing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do you love the smell of Rose Jam? It is so delicious, I genuinely believe it will taste just as good too :)

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's intoxicating and slowly becoming my new favorite scent! I know and Rose Jam. How could it not sound delicious!?

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)