Monday, July 2, 2012

Pink Venus Eyes


Over the weekend we celebrated my dad's birthday at a fancy shmancy eatery. Everyone had to dress up semi-formaly and I was thrilled to get to use my brand new eye shadows that I bought in my recent haul! It was a very subtle and girly eye look. I don't think my camera captured it quite well! The name of this eye look is Pink Venus because she was the star of the show. I think it's lovely and can be versatile for daytime and with a darker eyeliner or crease you can turn this into a great nighttime look! Here are the products I used to create this look!

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion 
  • M.A.C. Pink Venus all over the lid and carried a little into the crease
  • Urban Decay Naked & Buck from the Naked Palette blended into the crease
  • Urban Decay Toasted from the Naked Palette on the outer corner and a little into the crease
  • M.A.C. Shroom inner corner highlight, brought slightly into the lower lash line, brow bone highlight
  • Urban Decay Hustle to line the upperlashline
  • M.A.C. Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara coat upper and lower lashes
Can't wait to recreate this look again! Although I may use a darker crease color and eyeliner! Let me know what you guys think!
xo


13 comments:

  1. Your make up looks stunning, subtle by beautiful none the less. I cant wait to see future posts x
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you stay just as interested :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look! It's fun with the pink but still natural, great job!
    I just found your blog and I love it, definitely a new follower and you deserve so much more!

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, why thank you very much! This was such a sweet comment! I hope I shan't disappoint! :D xx

      Delete
  3. very pretty!

    I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award! :)

    Andrea
    CutelyWhimsical

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica! I nominated you to the Liebster Blog Award! Go to my blog to find out what you need to do! :) x

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)