Sunday, July 29, 2012

On Holiday to Alaska!

Image from Carnival Website
Good middle of the night to you all! It's currently 4:00 in the morning and I am getting ready to leave for my trip to Alaska! I shall be gone for a week! No internet, no phone, no nothing! It hasn't even hit me yet that I'm going. I'll be taking loads of pictures as it's got to be absolutely beautiful! Packing to a place where the climate is sort of but not really cold proved to be the most difficult task! I think I got it down although I don't know where my sister is going to be putting her cothing, haha!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! I will talk to you all very soon once I get back :) And never fear! I've queued up some really fun posts for you to read whilst I am away :) Bye everyone!
xo


5 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing time! So looking forward to seeing your photographs :) I'd love to go to Alaska!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing trip doll can't wait for the pictures!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky! Have fun Jess!!! :) xx

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love your blog! Follow mine? echpage.blogspot.com

    New follower- can't wait to read more :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun chickita! Let's have a Skype sesh when you get home? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)