Thursday, July 26, 2012

NOTD: Polka French

Bonjour or bonsoir depending on the time of day this goes up for you! I come to you with a super quick nail of the day! The lovely people at the The Beauty Department: Your Daily Dose of Pretty posted this quick and easy nail tutorial that I had to try the second I saw it! All you need for this is a really good white color and a pretty sheer peach or pink color! Click the link above to see how I achieved it! I think I did a pretty decent job. My hands were a bit shaky with the dots! Also instead of a dotting tool I used the tip of a bobby pin (which I have found out are fabulous dotting tools!). This nail art is simple and classy with a fun cutesy twist!
xo

13 comments:

  1. i'm definitely trying this! it looks soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you do! I'd love to see :)

      Delete
  2. this is so pretty! :) and a bobby pin for a dotting tool, i'll have to try that xx

    http://isla--smiler.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to! Revolutionary, I tell you! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Your nails are so cute. I'm super jealous of people who are good at nail art... I SUCK! hahah.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! It takes a lot of practice but I'm no where near as good as a lot! :)

      Delete
  4. looks amazing! love your blog, maybe check out ours? xo
    smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess:)

    Tagged you for the liebster award!
    Theres more on it in my latest post..

    Xx
    www.staceyfromtheblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to try this too! It looks great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I want to try this and see if I can get away with it in work :)

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)