Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekend Updates #001

A happy Sunday to all! Today I bring you a new type of blog post. I've seen other bloggers do a variation of this as well (Sunday Faces, Weekly Updates, Sunday Updates, etc.) and thought it was a good idea to start as well. I'm calling mine 'Weekend Updates' so that I can either write them up on Saturdays or Sundays and it reminded me of the Weekend Updates on SNL. They shan't ever be too long to read through. I just want this to serve as a post where you all can get to see little things that go on in my life or updates for the blog (i.e, upcoming posts, ideas, and the likes). Let me know if you like the idea! If too many think it's rubbish I will not continue :) So here we go: Weekend Update # 001.

001. Today's the first day all summer that I'm going into the pool and I just realized none of my swimsuits fit. I should probably go buy some new ones before my trips come up but it's kind of disheartening to know that you've gotten too big for your swimmies.
002. I've been having a lot of free time to blog recently so I'm shooting out post after post into my drafts. It's very tempting to publish them all at once!
003. Been really good on the 'no-spending' till Boston trip, but that means my 'shopping list' is scarily growing.
004. I've been looking to try some new skincare. My current one is not working and I thought I could get away with no skincare, but that's just not the case. Looking into Caudalie as I heard it's really brilliant, but woah mama! the price tag.

xo

4 comments:

  1. That always happens to me, when I need a swimsuit. They never fit, and you don't think about it until you need to! :)

    Great post btw, look forward to more weekend updates :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the worst! & thank you, I look forward to sharing some more! :)

      Delete
  2. For a good skin regime, I use Clinique's range - i know it's pricey but it definitely works. I have just started using it again, and will be doing a blog post shortly on it if it helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'd love to read a blog post about it! Please let me know when you've posted it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)