Sunday, July 1, 2012

Current Cravings | July Edition

  1. It's in the Flag Hair Clip from ModCloth ($12.99) | For this year's 4th of July I'm feeling extra patriotic to the point that my undies resemble the flag. When I saw this bow clip on ModCloth i just knew that I had to have it because I am a sucker for bows and collect them like no girl should. Maybe I should make a 'Bow Collection' post, haha! Hopefully I can get this before the 4th!
  2. Revlon ColorStay Lacquer (Minted) from Drugstores ($8.99) | Mint. It's a mint polish. I don't have one and this is the closest true to mint color I could find. A lot of other 'mint' named polishes lean a tad teal, and this one looks perfect! Mint is in and I want in!
  3. Sexy Hair Short Sexy Hair Slept In Creme | If you haven't seen yet, I've recently cut my hair sooper short! I'm trying to find different ways to style it because it is very curly and taming it might be a tad hard. I heard this creme creates awesome beachy-messy hair so I'd love to try it out!
  4. Through the Wire Headband in Red from ModCloth ($13.99) | Again, I'd love this to just throw my hair up in the summer time. I think it'd look really cute with my short hair! I also like how this headband looks like cloth but had a wire going through it so it stays in your hair better!
  5. Butter London Lacquer (No More Waitey, Katey and Frilly Knickers) from Ulta ($14.50) | I'm on such a nail polish kick these days and I'm absolutely in lust with the formula of the Butter London polishes. No More Waitey, Katey and Frilly Knickers are two that I want at the moment but that might change when I see some more in person!
  6. Tarte Light's, Camera, Splashes Mascara from Sephora ($19.00) | I have often heard that this particular mascara was named 'the best waterproof mascara'. In the summertime I usually like to wear just mascara and a little eyeliner. Except I'm always the one with raccoon eyes because my make up isn't waterproof. I'd really love to have this in the summer so I don't have to worry about it smudging and budging!
What are some of your current cravings for the month? Share them with me! As we all know my cravings are ever-growing!
xo


6 comments:

  1. The nail polishes all look amazing!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Revlon nail polishes. I found you through Mimika's blog hop and I;m now following :)
    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I'm just now getting into Revlon polishes. They last forever on the nails! It's unreal!

      Delete
  3. oh my god look at that tarte mascara's packaging! so adorable <3

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think they changed it to the purple packaging though ): Boooo!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)