Friday, July 20, 2012

Update & apologies!


I'm having way to much fun with my editing program, haha! So yes, UPDATE and these include apologies. For the past two weeks I haven't been cranking out posts of any quality and not so frequently. It's not just bothersome for you guys but me as well because I like everything to look neat, polished and have some value. I don't know what's been going on lately. I've been so bored with life for some reason. I'm trying to change that and fast! So starting today I will be back to posting regularly and quality stuff as well! I've already photographed five posts worth of pictures that I think you'll guys will really enjoy!

Also, a week from Sunday I shall be on my way to Alaska (so excited!) I'll be taking lots of pictures and maybe some outfit of the days to share when I get back! I won't have my laptop with, nor will I have my phone to instagram or tweet. I'm quite excited to get away from it all but my sister is dreading the part from her phone! This also means that I won't be able to post whilst I'm away for a week. I want to try to have as many great posts written up to queue for the week! I was also wondering if there's a series of posts you guys have seen or some fun tags that other blogger's or you yourself have done that you'd like me to do! I'd really appreciate your lovlies opinion as I'd like to keep you entertained whilst I'm away! :)

Hope you're all having a lovely Friday and have an even better weekend!
xo

8 comments:

  1. How much does my face cost? I haven't done it yet, but I'm planning to ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! I shall give you credit on the post for coming up with it :) It's a great idea!

      Delete
    2. oh, you don't need to. I didn't actually come up with the idea. I've seen it on a couple of other blogs :)

      Delete
    3. Too late! It's credited and queued and ready to go! ;)

      Delete
  2. cant wait for u to put up pics :D
    http://89lisa.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome trip to Alaska, and I'm looking forward to the outfits already! xo

    http://katvanilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good vacations !!!!!!!!
    PS: Im waiting for the pictures from Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone seems to be bored of life at the minute, I am too! & sometimes unpolished posts can be good, although I've seen nothing wrong with them!
    How exciting that you're going to Alaska, make sure you take lots of photographs :) Also, add me on instagram so I can follow you back :) There should be a link at the top of my blog so that you can find me!

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)