Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Two Faced!


Hahahaha, I'm sorry you guys have to see me like this. I'm in the middle of drying my nails and waiting to wash my brushes. I got off work super early today and off course everyone made plans and isn't home. It's all been thunder storming for the passed 3 hours and I though heck, why not try a smokey eye? You have nothing better to do! So now you're looking at the picture and going .... WHAT HAPPENED? Haha, I started my own smokey eye with a new eye shadow I bought on the one eye because I didn't really feel like doing both. I finished one look and then said ... well now let's try a second one I like and see how it goes! The funny thing is I'm wearing foundation on only half my face (can you tell which?!) because in that moment I felt that that eye needed flawless skin. Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how my mind works either. I thought this would just be a fun post to put up and hopefully make you guys laugh! The smokey eyes actually came out really awesome (for my first tries!) on their own, hahaha. I'm off to wash my brushes, grab some tea, watch So You Think You Can Dance, read and then announce the winner of my giveaway (only 5 more hours left!) at 12:05 A.M. Notice how I never said I was washing this off? Ha! Talk to you guys super soon!
xo

7 comments:

  1. i think your left side is the one with foundation, i think the freckles give you away :P gorgeous looks! i really like the nude lip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha omgsh, you're spot on! I didn't even notice my freckles! Thank you so much :) And haha, you mean half lip ;)

      Delete
  2. Hahahaa. It does look lovely though! Also, what are you wearing on your lips? It's lovely!

    Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Both lips colours I mean haha?)xx

      Delete
    2. Haha! Okay so for the red lip, it's M.A.C. Lady Bug lipstick with M.A.C. Morange lipglass over top. The second half is M.A.C Flamingo lipstick with a Make Up Forever gloss on top. I can't remember which :/

      Delete
  3. you have really nice eyes - love the color ♥ Nice blog - I'm a new follower!

    http://katvanilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)