Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Favorites ★

When I first started blogging I didn't feel like I had been using enough or keeping track of my products to create a favorite's post at the end of the month. So I'm really excited today to bring you my July Favorites! I made sure to keep a mental note of things I have been loving this month and here they are!
The Caudalie Beauty Elixir is a sort of recent favorite as I bought it this month and have not stopped using it! It's great for refreshing my face or make up during this humid month as well as help my moisturizer sink into my skin a lot quicker! This month I haven't been wearing any foundation at all. I have my new skincare routine to thank for that which I'll be posting up sometime in the next week! The only thing I've needed to cover up were my super dark eye circles. I've fallen back in love with my L'Oreal MagicLumi concealer. It's a wonderful consistency and gives my circles the coverage and light that I need to make me look awake. I haven't been wearing a lot of lippies this month but I did seem to be reaching for my EOS Lip Balm quite a lot!

My favorite cheek products have been NARS Laguna Bronzer and Benefit's Hervana. Laguna has been giving me that flush of golden color that I can't seem to get naturally sitting in an office full of fluorescent lighting all day! Since my make up has been so minimal this month I've made sure to keep my blusher natural as well with Hervana. I have ravings reviews on both that you can read here and here!
Can you believe it? I've got three, count 'em three, favorite eye liners! The first is Make Up Forever's Aqua Liner in OL Black. It's a great consistency, waterproof and is great for tightlining and on the water line. The second is an absolute rubbish eyeliner. It's Smashbox's Emerald Eye Liner. Complete rubbish. It fades and glides off in a mere two hours. So why is it a favorite? Well I LOVE the color and I've been wearing it on my waterline for ages now. It was gifted to me by a friend who didn't want it anymore so that's why I use it. It brings out my blue eyes so beautifully that I keep it with me to touch up a million times a day. I'll continue to use this only because I know I can't go out and buy an emerald liner from another brand at this time! Not much to say about third favorite. Sephora Collection's Liquid Liner in Black. Has been my absolute favorite liquid (and overall) liner for about a year now. Love it. Go get it. You won't regret.

My last favorite is a tad random. It's Sephora's Instant Nail Polish Remover. It's one of those removers that has a saturated foam inside and you place a single finger in at a time to quickly remove your nail polish. I LOVE THIS. It's perfect for those of us who enjoy changing up our nail colors often! It's allowed me to change my polish color without dreading the awful cotton balls and sticky fingers! It's quickly and easy and makes my life a little bit easier every time I use it!

So that's my favorites post! I hope you all enjoyed. I'd love to hear some of your favorites of the past month! Leave them in the comments section or link me to your post! I love to read these types of posts!
xo

7 comments:

  1. You're making me really want to buy this bronzer!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I wish UK had Sephora! Everything you got looks great :)
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love the look of Hervana, looks fabulous! Lovely favourites post :)

    Becky
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NARS Laguna is my favourite bronzer too! Holy Grail product! Can't praise it enough, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EOS Lip Balms- LOVE! Just found you through Beauty Blog Hop! Followed!

    Follow back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also- I have just posted a blog post to thank you for my lovely MAC prizes! :) <3

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. On my wishlist: that Sephora nail polish remover. I need it for glittery annoying-to-get-off polishes! haha :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)