Monday, July 16, 2012

LUSH Emotional Brilliance: My Thoughts Summed Up

Image Source: MakeUp For Life
LUSH Cosmetics is coming out with Emotional Brilliance this Saturday, July 21, 2012! It's such an exciting time for Lushies new and old because it's a make-up line! The basis of this make up line is that the make up you choose will be based on your mood. There will be a color wheel that you spin and then you are asked to pick the first three colors that stand out to you! I don't want to give out too many details that I've read about because I'm not sure exactly how it all works! All I know is that I will be there this Saturday buying up the store! My B.I.F. (Best Internet Friend) Julia, author of the blog LushiesUnite on tumblr which is by far the most brilliant LUSH blog you will ever come across, posted this set of GIFs to properly, and to a T, describe what every Lushie felt and is feeling about Emotional Brilliance!

Enjoy & make sure to check out her blog! :) And here is the link to her direct post.

When you find out what line is:

When you see the video:

Every second from now until July 21st:

But sometimes you just can't contain yourself and you're just like:

And then you geek out over the promo pictures online again and you're like:

When the LUSH doors finally open on July 21st and you're the first into the store like:


And then you FINALLY SEE IT and you WILL BE LIKE:

And you wallet will be like:

But you will be like:

And everything will be okay because everything is LUSH and nothing hurts.

Is this not what you guys felt?! Are you excited for the launch of Emotional Brilliance? Share your thoughts below! 
xo

15 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Laughed my way through it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was clutching my stomach after reading this haha!

      Delete
  2. These made me laugh so much, especially the first one and the 'treat yo'self' one. This is most definitely me! I'm super excited! x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, Modern Family makes for some amazing gifs! I can't wait to go this Saturday! xx

      Delete
  3. Hahaha this is so funny! I can't waith either!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The anticipation is starting to kick into overdrive!!!

      Delete
  4. ahhh, this post made me laugh! ahah, i can't wait to see what Lush have to offer in terms of makeup though, sounds very exciting! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with the packaging and hoping that it stands up as a quality brand!

      Delete
  5. Oh man oh man!! I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad its hit the internet now! Ive been in the know for so long and its luuuuush now I can finally talk about it all in the open yaaaaaay xxoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. although, I don't think I'll love it as much as I loved B!

      Delete
    2. How did you keep it inside for so long? I would have burst! I can't wait to see it all! Only 2 more days! :D

      Delete
  7. LOLL you are hilarious!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGLOL! Epic post is epic! Found you on the blog hop, hope you'll follow back. :)
    http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)